Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry
The University of Siegen offers following position for a period of up to 4 years in the Chemistry department
1 PhD student position (half position, wage group 13 TV-L/2)
• very good/excellent grade in biochemistry, chemistry or physics
• willingness to work on an interdisciplinary research project
• strong background in one of the above mentioned subjects
• good command of English (we expect the willingness to learn German)
For questions please contact Dr. Gilbert Nöll, Tel.: +49 271 740 4360, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Siegen is an equal-opportunity employer and seeks to raise the number of women involved in research and teaching. Thus, the application of adequately qualified women is encouraged. Applications from handicapped persons are encouraged.
Please send your detailed application before April 30th, 2011 to Dr. Gilbert Nöll, Junior research group leader, Organische Chemie, Fachbereich 8, Universität Siegen, 57068 Siegen, Germany.
Further Information regarding Siegen University you may find on our homepage Official Website.
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Phd Scholarship Position at Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry The center for Ordered Materials, Organometallics and Catalysis is looking for a PhD-student, in a larger research program on the SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, and CATALYTICAL […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Scholarship Position at Instituto de Telecomunicações The Multimedia Signal Processing Group at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for the MUVIS (MUlti-view distributed coding […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship Position in Political Science The doctoral candidate programme amounts to 240 credits (which is equivalent to four years of study full time). It formally ends with the doctoral candidate publicly defending his/her […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Distributed Computing We are searching for a PhD candidates to do research in the area of fault tolerant distributed systems. We are a highly encouraged international team of researchers situated in the south […]
- 2012 Grote Chemistry Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen at University of Tennessee The Department of Chemistry at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga announces the Grote Chemistry Scholarship Program for 2012. Awards of $14,000 ($3,500 per year for four years) […]
- PhD research position at A*STAR Graduate Scholarship This is a collaboration between A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, citizens of ASEAN […]
- Research Position in the Department of Chemistry at University of Oslo The position is financed by the KOSK II programme of the Norwegian research council on the project Quantum modelling studies of local coordination of T-atoms in Zeotype materials. The […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Community Tagging In engineering projects, like building a highway, several interest groups must be involved and the aim is to achieve a good consensus between the varies interest groups and get a […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship Position in Chemistry ini bermanfaat.