Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany
The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.
The work will focus on the integrated management of heterogeneous user related information derived from different (personal) devices with the help of a portal. .
The research group has broad experience within the area of Web Portal technology, semantic description of resources and context-adaptability.
The PhD research will be performed under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Birgitta König-Ries and Prof. Dr. Martin Welsch in cooperation with the IBM Germany Research & Development Laboratories at Böblingen, Germany.
The aim of the project is to perform research and develop prototypes that use Web Portals to provide an integrated, user centric management of heterogeneous devices and the event and data oriented information they can provide and the services they can offer.
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following requirements:
- An excellent Masters or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- Experience within the fields of context modeling, user modeling, semantic web, mobile application development and/or Web Portal technology are of advantage
- Very good programming and software engineering skills
- Very good communicative skills in English, both in speaking and in writing
- Very good teaming and communication skills, as this project will be executed as a joint venture between the IBM R&D Lab in Boeblingen and the University of Jena
- Skills in German are of advantage
Interested candidates are requested to send their application referring to offer no 49-2011 by the end of May 2011 preferably via Email (including all relevant documents into one reasonably sized PDF-file) to:
Prof. Dr. Birgitta König-Ries
Institut für Informatik
The application should consist of:
A motivation letter, your Curriculum Vitae, copies of your diplomas together with the lists of grades, and other relevant certificates and proof of English language skills (if applicable).
Letters of recommendation are a plus, too.
source: Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal Transport at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and Eindhoven Univ PhD Position in Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of Colloidal TransportA PhD vacancy in Applied Mathematics will be hosted by the Chair for Applied Mathematics 1, Department of […]
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Exascale Computing Systems Research at Institute of Computer Science (ICS) OverviewDepartment: Computer Architecture and VLSI Systems LaboratoryLocation: Heraklion, Crete, Greece Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Euros, commensurate with qualifications Original Posting Web […]
- Kayoko Tsuda Bursary (Japanese Studies), School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Japan Research Centre (JRC) is pleased to invite applications to the bursary created through the generosity of Ms Kayoko Tsuda. One is offered to the value of £7,000 (untaxed), and […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science Six Departmental Overseas PhD Scholarships are available within the Department of Computer Science starting in late September 2011. Interested applicants are invited to visit the […]
- PhD Scholarships, Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University, Germany High-Profile Research in Computer Science Doctoral Studies at the Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science Last year we celebrated four decades of top-notch computer science, now […]
- PhD Position in Geoprofile-driven Social Network Enrichment Internet technologies have created a fabric for information exchange far beyond the original intent to share information between humans. It has become a landscape where entities […]
- Post-doctoral Scholarship in High-pressure Research on Nanostructured Materials The Division of Physics at Luleå University of Technology (LTU) invites highly motivated candidates with an interest to carry out research on nanostructured materials in experimental […]
- PhD Scholarships in Computer Science 2011-2012 at Saarbrücken Graduate School of Computer Science, Germany PhD Scholarships in Computer Science for Students Who Hold a Masters or an Excellent Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Related Field Study Subject: Computer ScienceEmployer: […]
- PhD student position in water quantity and quality assessment PIK invites applications from outstanding individuals for a PhD-student`s position (TV-L 13, 50%) to support the core interdisciplinary research team at PIK. The goal is to analyse […]
- PhD Position in Biometrics at University Goettingen, Germany OverviewThe Research Training Group 1023 „Identification in Mathematical Models: Synergy of Stochastic and Numerical Methods“ at the University of Göttingen invites applications for an […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany ini bermanfaat.