Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg
SnT is a recently formed centre carrying out interdisciplinary research in secure, reliable and trustworthy ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) systems and services, often in collaboration with industrial, governmental or international partners. SnT is active in several international research projects funded by the EU 7th framework programme and the European Space Agency. A successful candidate will conduct research in one or more of the centre projects and assist in the development of the SnT project portfolio. The Centre invites researchers from diverse research areas to contribute to our projects in areas such as Satellite Systems, Vehicular Networks, Network Security, Model-drive Security, Security Cloud computing, and ICT Services & Applications.
The Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT) invites applications from PhD candidates in the general area of Wireless Communications.
The PhD projects will be conducted in partnership with SES ( www.ses.com ), a leading-edge satellite operator offering worldwide services and headquartered in Luxembourg.
The successful candidates will join a strong and motivated research team lead by Prof. Björn Ottersten in order to pursue a PhD on the following topics:
- Cooperative and cognitive satellite networks
- Signal Processing for Space Applications
- MIMO: Coding, Multiuser Techniques, Channel modelling
- Radio Resource Management & Optimization
The position holder will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Carrying out research in the predefined areas
- Disseminating results through scientific publications
- Participating in proposal drafting
- Assisting in curriculum development
- Assisting in organization of relevant workshops
Profile of the candidates
The candidate should possess an MSc degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
The ideal candidate should have some knowledge and experience in a number of the following topics:
- Satellite Communications
- Multiuser information theory
- Spatial signal Processing
- Linear algebra
- Multivariate statistics
- Optimization theory
Development skills in MATLAB or C++ are required.
Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of French, German or Luxembourgish is desirable.
The University offers a three year employment contract that may be extended up to a fourth year. The University offers highly competitive salaries and is an equal opportunity employer. You will work in an exciting international environment and will have the opportunity to participate in the development of a newly created research centre.
Application should include:
- Full CV, including name (and email address, etc) of three referees
- Transcript of all modules and results from university-level courses taken
- Research statement and topics of particular interest to the candidate (300 words).
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Applications, written in English and in PDF format only, should be sent via email to:
SUBJECT: “ CO 2 SAT ”
Deadline for applications: March 31 st , 2011
For further information, please contact us at Symeon.Chatzinotas@uni.lu
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2 PhD Scholarship in Green Mobile Communication The stipends are related to the research project Green Mobile Clouds. This project is funded by the Danish Council for Independent Research (DFF) and the grant is awarded under the […]
- Biodesign Innovation Fellowship at Stanford University Each year, the Biodesign Program has two U.S.-based fellowship teams of four fellows working within a specific clinical area. Focus areas in the past have included Cardiovascular […]
- 32 PhD Fellowships from FBK at University of Trento Project Specific Grants - Fondazione Bruno Kessler 2011FBK, in partnership with the University of Trento, is offering the following project specific grants for research activities to be […]
- 5 PhD Scholarships in ICT at Aalborg University At the Faculties of Engineering, Science and Medicine 5 PhD stipends are available within the general study programmes Wireless Communication and Computer Science. The stipends are open […]
- PhD Research Position in Intelligent IT for Robotics at University Politehnica of Bucharest The Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers (A&C), part of the most important technical university in Romania ‐ the University Politehnica of Bucharest ‐ is the coordinator of the […]
- USDA Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship for Indonesia The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is pleased to announce the 2012 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship Program (Borlaug Fellowship […]
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Scholarships are offered to students who are nationals of countries outwith the EU for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. 20 scholarships are available for the […]
- Australia-Japan Foundation Grant Program Study Subject:Economics and Trade, Security, Regional and International Relations, Education and Science, Society and Culture Communication, Information and […]
- Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun University Two Graduate Research Scholarship Positions at the Mobile Computing Lab at Chosun UniversityOverviewThe Mobile Computing Lab is seeking for skillful, hard working and creative candidates […]
- Queen Mary University of London Studentships in Law The School of Law is offering a number of studentships for the 2011-12 academic year. We are now open to accept new applications for these awards. Please read the instructions below […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg semoga informasi tentang PhD Position in Wireless Communications, University of Luxembourg ini bermanfaat.