Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University
The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University
APPLICATION GUIDELINES (PGP) 2009
The Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (MONBUKAGAKUSHO)
HOST UNIVERSITY RECOMMENDATION SCHOLARSHIP
“The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP)”
The Monbukagakusho offers scholarships to international students with recommendations from their host universities under the following guidelines:
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS
1) Applicants must be graduate students who will newly enter Japan for the purpose of study.
2) Nationality: Applicants must have nationality of a country that is recognized by the Japanese government as of April 1, 2009.
3) Age: Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1974.
4) Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have at least an undergraduate degree.
5) Major Fields: Applicants must specialize in the same or related field as their area of study in their home university. It must also be a field in which the applicant can receive supervision and guidance at the institution where the applicant has been admitted.
6) Language: All courses at this program are conducted in English. Applicants must possess a sufficiently high level of English proficiency to be able to take classes in English.
7) Health: Applicants must be in both good physical and mental health.
8) Arrival in Japan: Applicants must arrive in Japan on the date designated by the host institution in mid-September, 2009. Applicants will be notified of further details regarding arrival in Japan at a later date. Neither travel allowances nor lump-sums will be provided in cases where travel to Japan is not possible between the designated dates.
9) Application Deadline: Ritsumeikan will undertake preliminary screening of applications prior to forwarding them to the Monbukagakusho (in addition to other documents prepared by the university). Completed applications must be submitted with all necessary documents to the Ritsumeikan University International Center at Kinugasa Campus or Biwako-Kusatsu Campus, depending upon the Graduate School you are applying to (address written below) by February 8, 2009. Faxes are also acceptable, however, all original documents must arrive at the respective Office of International Education by the above date.
More information, visit: http://beasiswa.universitasswasta.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Students JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2011 RESEARCH STUDENTSMEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology) offers scholarships to […]
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation, University of Tokyo, Japan Master’s and Doctoral Studies in JAPAN 2012SPECIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM IN ENGINEERING FOR SYSTEMS INNOVATION Department of Systems InnovationDepartment of Nuclear Engineering and […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- Doctoral Scholarships in Energy Science, Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University, Japan International Doctoral Program (IDP) in Energy ScienceGraduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto UniversityThe international Doctoral Program in Energy Science is offered to provide foreign […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund Additional informationEligible candidates:In all cases candidates who are employed and supported by an institute or university in a developing country that has signed a co-operation […]
- WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science, Tohoku University, Japan The 2012 WPI-AIMR Summer School of Materials Science (ASSM2012) -Advanced Materials to Build a Better Future- July 23rd to July 29th 2012WPI-AIMR’s top-class international researchers […]
- Undergraduate MITSUI-BUSSAN Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Japan MITSUI-BUSSAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INDONESIA PROSPECTUS FOR 2013 IN COOPERATION WITH THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND CULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA AND PERSADA
1. Outline and […]
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan As a candidate for Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS), you may apply for the following scholarships program (e.g. Japanese Government (Ministry of Education, Culture, […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University semoga informasi tentang The International Priority Graduate Program (PGP) at Ritsumeikan University ini bermanfaat.