Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK
Six scholarships worth £6,000 are available for UK/EU and international applicants joining the Brunel MBA in January 2016. Each scholarship is discounted from the total course tuition fee, and this is referred to as a ‘fee waiver’.
Those awarded the MBA scholarship are then excluded from all other tuition fee discounts with the exception of the Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship and Prompt Payment Discount.
Please apply for the MBA programme in the usual way via the website, but you will also need to complete the application form for the MBA scholarship.
We cannot guarantee your application will be considered if it is received later than 30th November 2015.
To be eligible for consideration for a Brunel MBA Scholarship, you must:
- Meet the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel MBA programme.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form
- Submit an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why you would make a good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. You should describe how your academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
If you are successful you will undertake specified duties as a Brunel MBA Ambassador, including representing the programme on all recruitment events, providing reports on each event, and writing a Brunel MBA Blog.
Preference will be given to those who specify an interest in undertaking one of the programme specialisations (Health Care Management and Aviation Management).
Conditions of Payment
- The scheme is only available for those registering for the January 2016 intake.
- Payments, discounts and fee waivers will only apply to students who have enrolled at the University
Withdrawal of scholarship
The University reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from anyone who is found to have misled us about any aspect of their eligibility, and we also have the right to seek repayment of any amount already paid to you by appropriate means.
If you transfer to a course of study outside the MBA programme, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
If you choose to withdraw from the MBA prior to completion of Term 1 you will not normally be requested to repay the scholarship; however, we reserve the right to charge tuition fees for the period between the start of the course and the date of withdrawal.
Fee waivers are applied at the start of the academic year and will not normally be amended once the fee waiver has been processed. Your remaining tuition fees after fee waivers are applied will be calculated in accordance with The Student Financial Policy.
In the case of withdrawal or abeyance the tuition fee and the fee waiver are calculated in accordance with The Student Financial Policy.
If you would like to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit official website: www.brunel.ac.uk.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Chichester, UK We are pleased to announce that we have scholarships for 2013 entry.
These are available for students wishing to study:
MSc International Business
MSc International Business and […]
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship for Indonesia, UK Newcastle University is delighted to announce a scholarship award for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2013. This partial tuition fee scholarship has a […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, Monash University, Australia 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students at Monash University – Australia. These scholarships are available for […]
- Director’s MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Five Director’s Scholarships, each with a value of £4,000, are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe Scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic […]
- The Calum Miller MBA Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, UK Two scholarships of £5,000 each are awarded to students from any country. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to applicants who have an excellent academic record and who are applying for […]
- Leadership MBA Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK Three Leadership Scholarships are awarded to students from any country. Each scholarship has a value of £10,000. EligibilityThe scholarships are open to individuals applying for admission […]
- Nottingham MBA Leadership Scholarships Nottingham University Business School offers up to eight, half-fee competitive scholarships that are open to all candidates for our MBA programmes. If you win an MBA Leadership […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK semoga informasi tentang MBA Scholarships, Brunel University, UK ini bermanfaat.