Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany
Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, and the Helmholtz Center for Infection Research (HZI), Braunschweig. The program was funded within an international PhD-project (IPP) by the Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst und Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DAAD/DFG) from 2002 to 2006, and is now supported through funds of the German Excellence Initiative (BMBF). The program was accreditated as the first German PhD program according to European standards (ECTS) in December 2003.
The PhD program “Molecular Medicine” is part of the Hannover Biomedical Research School. The program aims for students of medicine, after finishing their MD studies, as well as for graduated students of life sciences, who have finished their master of science, particularly in biology, biochemistry and molecular biology. Start of the program is annually in October. Deadline for applications is April 1st.
The program can be finished with a PhD or Dr.rer.nat. (for life scientists). All students work in individually supervised research projects. It is an international English program with students from all over the world. Stipends are offered. Language courses are available. There are tutorials and methodological seminars in small groups. The dissertation project will be supervised by a group of supervisors. There are also cultural tutorials.
The theoretical part of the program comprises of English seminars in small groups and respective tutorials on selective topics of cellular and molecular biology. In addition, seminars are offered to specific research topics of molecular medicine.
The training for students of medicine will deepen their background of biomedical sciences. Scientists will understand medical and pathogenetic interrelationships. In addition, there is training and supervision particularly within the selected research projects. The dissertation is supervised by a group of three excellent scientists. Within that project the PhD students work independently on highly competitive and grant funded research projects. The results of this work will be presented and discussed in respective seminars and workshops.
Seminars, courses and research projects are offered in following areas:
” Cellbiology ” Genetics ” Immunology ” Infection biology ” Molecular pathology ” Developmental biology” Biochemistry
All obligatory seminars and courses of the PhD program are offered in English. The program “Molecular Medicine” has an international character with students coming from all over the world.
Scholarship source : http://www.mh-hannover.de/2823.html
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- TUMS Scholarship Program 2012 in Medical Sciences at Tehran University of Medical Sciences TUMS Scholarship Program is a scholarship program set up by the TUMS to facilitate students and scholars from all over the world to conduct their study and research at TUMS. The […]
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Luebeck PhD Scholarships for Computing in Medicine and Life Sciences at Luebeck University, GermanyThe application deadline is January 15, 2009.The Graduate School of Computing in Medicine and […]
- International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences International PhD Program in Molecular Life Sciences, Fellowships Werner Siemens FoundationBiozentrum, University of Basel, Switzerland The Biozentrum provides an internationally renowned […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- PhD Position in Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience at Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium The successful candidate will do research to get a PhD in Biomedical Sciences. Our projects are focused on neuroimmunological repair strategies after brain and spinal cord injury with […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany semoga informasi tentang Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany ini bermanfaat.