Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
Master in Interior and Living Design -MILD- intends to create a new professional character: a designer of spaces and services, able to conjugate technical-design skills, solid cultural basis and strategic abilities. During the Master, the students are given the possibility to deepen their knowledge of design tools, not only related to the industrial or craftsmanship production, but also to functional and style changes sensed by the consumers.
Amuse us is an international competition aimed at the collection of design ideas sharing a new interpretation of ‘quality time’ for places and people. The competition addresses young graduates coming from architecture, interior design, engineering faculties or people with a relevant experience in the field of interior design.
STORE AND MORE
The concepts will have to propose a commercial and entertainment space where to enhance meeting, exchange, sharing and fun occasions: consumption, lightness, seduction, art, surprise, polyethnicity and relax are the keywords to start from. A new concept of store: a pole of attraction for a company that is attentive, demanding and contemporary. All participants are given a space of mt. 12×12 height mt. 6, open to the public, overlooking and interacting with the city.
- Written description of the project in A4 format (max 3 pages)
- Two A3 boards of project
- 1 (A4 size) page curriculum vitae (in DOC format)
Two scholarships each of one covering 50% of the total tuition fee of the Master in Interior and Living Design at Domus Academy 22.200 euro (euro 18.500 + VAT 20%). These conditions are intended for the Academic Year 2011-2012 (September 2011 – August 2012) only.
Every moral or paternity right as to the project remains property of the author. The projects sent to Domus Academy will not be returned. All the material must be the result of an unpublished work developed by the candidate, not to be used by the candidate in other or previous occasions. A curriculum vitae and a statement of purpose of the candidate must be attached to the project.
The works must be sent to Domus Academy by and not later than April 29th, 2011. Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition via email on May 13th, 2011.
Projects in digital format must be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper works must be sent to:
“AMUSE US / Store and More Competition”
Via Watt 37 – 20143 Milano.
To the attention of:
International Admissions Department
Master in Interior and Living Design
phone: +39 0242414025
fax: +39 024222525
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master in Car Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy The main philosophy of Master in Car Design in Domus Academy is not only based on beauty and restyling, but on interdisciplinary topics that surround car design 360 degrees: exterior, […]
- [Italy] Partial Scholarships at Instituto Superiore di Design Partial Scholarships at Instituto Superiore di DesignOverviewPARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER OR INTENSIVE COURSESThe ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN offers undergraduate and postgraduate […]
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships, Instituto Superiore Di Design, Italy CALL FOR APPLICATIONSPARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGNUNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS – ACADEMIC YEAR 2011-12 ISTITUTO SUPERIORE DI DESIGN is offering for the […]
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France Tuition fees and living expenses scholarships are available for all students of Master of Space Studies (MSS), Space Studies Program (SSP) and Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program […]
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK For the 2010/2011 academic year, the University of the Arts London is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students (excludes EU students), across our six Colleges. […]
- LLM International Commercial Law Scholarship at University of Westminster Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. EligibilityYou must be from one of the Eastern European accession countries or the former Soviet […]
- SABIC Scholarships for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading global manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to our customers, […]
- Masters Scholarship at European Academy for Education and Social Research The scholarships will be in this way assigned: one to EU country student, one to a non-EU country student. The scholarship is worth EUR 4800 (80% of the tuition fee – accommodation […]
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS)International students who want to study a higher degree by research at a Master’s or PhD level can also apply for the La […]
- 2011 Architecture Master Scholarships for International Students in Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design, Italy 2011 – Master Scholarships in the field of Industrial Design for Architecture Politecnico di Milano and POLI.design in Italy Study Subject: Industrial Design for ArchitectureEmployer: […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy semoga informasi tentang Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy ini bermanfaat.