Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence for Women maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence for Women
Launched in April 2008 by the Rector`s Office of the University of Geneva, the UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence promotes women at post-doctorate level who have great scientific potential. The main objective is to give visibility to the excellency of women researchers and to assure them the best possible framework conditions.
This programe focusses on women at post-doctoral level who have great scientific potential. In concrete terms, the chosen candidates will benefit from a position as “maÃ®tre assistante” for a period of three years, attached directly to facultiesâ€™ deans offices in order to ensure the independence of the researchers. Whilst they are in principle full-time, these posts entail at most 20 % teaching or clinical work. During the programme the grantholders should be capable of satisfying, for example, the conditions for obtaining a grant for a professorship from the Swiss National Science Foundation.
The application will allow the organisers to judge the candidate`s potential in terms of:
- Personal and scientific ability to plan and successfully complete a project over three years;
- Potential for a high-level university career;
- Quality of her scientific research;
- Scientific independence;
- Good scientific and personal integration in the unit in which she will work.
Find out more about the detailed selection criteria (21 Ko, ) .
Documents to submit
Application can be written in French or in English. It should be sent by post to the Equal Opportunites Office 31st July final deadline (postmark authentic) and should contain the following documents:
- description of a scientific project / research plan over three years (in 3 pages) ;
- an abstract of the project (about 10 lines) ;
- description of the means required for the research before obtaining the actual funds (we remind you that this project has no research funds available);
- letter of motivation, including a short reflection on the candidate`s proposed career outline;
- letter from a professor in the unit concerned, confirming that the candidate can be integrated into this unit;
- recommendation from an external expert (apart from the current employer);
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- list of publications with, if possible, review ranking in the field;
- the names of four external experts (apart from the current employer) who may assess the scientific project.
To be sent to : University of Geneva, Bureau de lâ€™Ã©galitÃ©, Rectorat, 24 rue du GÃ©nÃ©ral Dufour, CH 1211 Geneva 4.
For information, please contact : Eliane Barth at Eliane.Barth@unige.ch
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 12 PhD Grants at Ruhr University of Bochum 12 PhD Grants at Ruhr University of BochumOverview12 RUB-Grants 2010 awarded within the framework of the Grant-Programme of the Ruhr University Research School […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Leiden Institute for History, Leiden University, Netherlands The Leiden Institute for History The Faculty of Humanities Postdoctoral researcher in the Leiden Institute for History Crime difference in gender and concepts of public roles in 19th […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Biogenic Selenium Volatilization Eawag, the Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, is a Swiss-based and internationally networked aquatic research institute within the ETH domain (Swiss Federal […]
- PhD in Life Sciences at Life Science Zurich Graduate School The Life Science Zurich Graduate School consists of thirteen highly competitive Ph.D. programs, run jointly by the ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich, and aims to attract the most […]
- PhD Student Position on Effects of Nanoparticles on Beneficial Soil Microbes and Crops Research Station ART requires PhD student position on Effects of nanoparticles on beneficial soil microbes and crops. The project is part of the Swiss National Research Programme […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Switzerland for Computer Graphics Scientists and Physicists In the context of a multidisciplinary study combining mathematical modelling, computer science, and evolutionary developmental genetics, we still have ONE position available for an […]
- PhD Grants in the AFR programme at Luxembourg AFR PhD GrantsDoctorate Grants for the Applicants of All Nationalities by FNR-National Research Fund in Luxembourg or abroad-2011Study Subject: Research in Any fieldEmployer: FNR-National […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence for Women semoga informasi tentang UNIGE Scholarship of Excellence for Women ini bermanfaat.