Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK
The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of excellence. Money from the Annual Fund supports studentships for postgraduate research students at King’s College London, as well as funding projects across the College such as facilitating teaching innovations and promoting extra-curricular activities.For the 2013/14 entry the studentship will be made available to a research degree student within the Department of Social Science, Health & Medicine.
Open to residents of All Nationalities
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate research degree programme within the relevant eligible department during the 2013/14 academic year;
- Submit all the relevant application material/information by the stated funding deadline;
- Fulfil the relevant academic entry requirements set by King’s.
Please note that:
- These studentships provide funding to cover home/EU tuition fees, so students required to pay international tuition fees are eligible to apply but will be required to cover the difference between the home/EU and international fee level from alternative sources;
- These studentships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- Taught masters programmes, masters by research, and MPhilStud programmes are not eligible.
Applications may be submitted from 12-Nov-2012 until 28-Mar-2013
Information about the application
Marks will be given for the quality of applicants based on:
- i) Evidence and strength of academic qualifications gained (minimum entry qualification is an undergraduate 2i and/or a higher degree), and where applicable, professional qualifications and/or relevant experience;
- ii) Strength of the research proposal;
- iii) Matching of the applicant’s interests with his/her potential supervisor
In view of the limited number of awards and the high standard of applications received, it is expected that the possession of or likely attainment of a first class or very good upper second class honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent) will be the minimum requirement.
Value of award
Tuition fees at Home/EU fee rate plus annual stipend
Each studentship will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus provide an annual stipend for up to three years, subject to satisfactory progress. NOTE: International students who are required to pay international tuition fees are eligible to apply but will be required to cover the difference between the home/EU and international fee level from alternative sources.
All applicants who submit a complete admissions application by the deadline of 28 March 2013 will be considered for this studentship.
Research & Graduate School Support Section
King’s College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 3376/3389
Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 3328
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics, Imperial College London, UK Imperial College LondonDepartment of Civil and Environmental EngineeringPhD Studentship in Fluid Mechanics(Wave-structure interactions) A PhD studentship concerning the description of […]
- MRES/PhD Studentship in Gerontology at King`s College London MRES/PhD Studentship in Gerontology at King`s College London, UKEligibility criteria1. Open to the following nationalities:- All Nationalities2. Applicable subjects- Social science- […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- PhD Studentship in Healthcare Facility Management (with UCLH) at University College London University College London – UCL Department / Division, Bartlett School of Graduate Studies Duration of Studentship 3 yearsStipend £15,590 per annumVacancy InformationA 3 year PhD […]
- Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK The School of Arts and Humanities is committed to supporting innovation and rewarding excellence. To celebrate the launch of this unique interdisciplinary programme, which combines […]
- AXA PhD Fellowships, King’s College London, UK Eligibility criteriaOpen to the following nationalities: All NationalitiesApplicants must have completed a Masters degree. The master’s degree must have been obtained during the civil […]
- Pendaftaran STIKOM London School Of Public Relations (LSPR) – Jakarta Alamat kampus yang bisa anda kunjungi di :
Intiland Tower, Intiland Tower Lt.6, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 32, RT.3/RW.2, Karet Tengsin, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta […]
- Rektor Buka The 2nd Internal Medicine Annual Update 2016 Rektor Universitas Tarumanagara (Untar) Prof. Dr. Agustinus Purna Irawan membuka Seminar The 2nd Internal Medicine Annual Update 2016 (IMADE) yang diselenggarakan Bagian Penyakit Dalam […]
- International Guest Scholarships, American College of Surgeons, USA The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK semoga informasi tentang King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK ini bermanfaat.