Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK
International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK
In 2012, 40 University of Brighton international scholarships worth a reduction of £4,000 off the cost of your tuition fees for each year of your course are available to new, full-time international undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree students.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based.
- Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- You will also need to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree international student with a minimum course duration of 1 year, and must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2012 entry.
Students studying foundation degrees or undergraduate degrees at University of Brighton partner colleges are not eligible for these awards. Existing international students are not eligible unless starting a new undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
How to apply
For the 2012 academic year, please email email@example.com, with your applicant or UCAS number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack. The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form.
Deadline for application
Requests for scholarship application forms will be considered from 1 October 2011 for 2012 entry. The deadline for receiving scholarship applications back is 31 July 2012. Before that date, early applications will be processed and awards made at the end of April 2012 and then at the end of July. Decisions will be made by an Awards committee coordinated by the International Office, Registry, and decisions about scholarship awards will be communicated to applicants approximately two weeks after those dates. You are advised to apply as early as possible after you have received our offer, as the number of scholarships is limited. Please note any accompanying documentation will not be returned and the university’s Scholarship Award Committee’s decision is final.
Enquiries and advice
If you have any questions about these scholarships please contact the university’s International Office for advice.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships (IUMS), Newcastle University, UK IUMS is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. This partial scholarship has a value of £1,500 for the first year of study. Eligible […]
- International Merit Scholarship, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.
International Merit […]
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK The University of Glasgow will award a total of 30 undergraduate scholarships of £5,000 per annum. The scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount for students starting a full […]
- International Student Merit Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK The University of Plymouth is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses. To be considered for one […]
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Engineering, Cardiff University, UK The Cardiff School of Engineering is one of the most prestigious engineering schools in the UK. Its main degree schemes have each been ranked top in the UK in various independent […]
- International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK Swansea University’s International Development Office has Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate 1) above average academic qualifications and 2) financial need. […]
- Full International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Westminster, UK Amount:
Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. The scholarship will be renewed each year, subject to satisfactory academic […]
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study any MA/MSc course in the Business School beginning in September 2012 and January 2013.Who is eligible to apply for this […]
- Newcastle University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students The following awards, which are offered by the University, are open to prospective international undergraduate students commencing their studies in September 2010:International […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK semoga informasi tentang International Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Brighton, UK ini bermanfaat.