Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School
Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress] and is open to international applicants only. UK/EU applicants are not eligible to apply. The scholarship will provide Â£15000 towards the cost of the International tuition fee over 3 years.
Economic Impacts of EU`s Preferential Trade Agreements on Developing Countries
The aim of this PhD project is to analyse economic impacts of preferential trade agreements between the EU and the chosen developing countries. GLOBE computable general equilibrium model and the Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) representation of Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) database will be used to simulate various trade liberalisation scenarios, depending on the contents of the preferential trade agreements. The main focus will be on economic effects of such preferential trade agreements on developing economies.
Depending on the applicantnt`s research interests, developing countries chosen can either be i-)Latin American, ii-) African or Asian economies. When deciding about the developing countries, the student needs to make sure that they are in Global Trade Analysis Projectâ€™s (GTAP) database, which is the main database that will be used for this project. Applicants will need to justify their choice of developing countries during the application and interview processes. They will produce a research proposal of not more than 2,000 words that outlines and justifies the proposed research question, identifies any additional data requirements and details the proposed work programme.
Applicants should have, or expect to receive a qualification equivalent to a high class UK honours degree.
Informal project related enquiries may be directed to Dr Yontem Sonmez email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01772 894689
The closing date for applications to the Graduate Research Office:
Friday 13 May 2011 5pm British Summer Time
Proposed Interview Date: 6th June 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD ScholarshipLancashire Business SchoolReference No INT-001SonmezApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law SchoolReference No INT-037PuchalskaApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- MBA Scholarship For Excellence, EADA Business School, Spain This scholarship applies to:
International MBA – Bilingual
For candidates with outstanding academic and professional experience.
This scholarship covers 50% of […]
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK The School of Tourism’s International Postgraduate Scholarship January 2013 entryWho is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School semoga informasi tentang International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School ini bermanfaat.