Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland
The five IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships are designed to encourage diversity in the class. One is awarded to each region: Asia, Africa/Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe/North America/Oceania.
Number of scholarships: Five (one from each area)
Amount: CHF 30,000
- Africa / Middle East
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Western Europe / North America / Oceania
Who can qualify
Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who are citizens, but not necessarily current residents, of the above geographical areas
- 1) Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- 2) Submitting an essay on: “As a business leader, which issue would you set as your first priority to address in your region / country? Why would you choose this issue? How would you, personally, address it?” (maximum 1000 words)
Please draw on your own experiences in your answer, rather than on general, broad statements. The committee is looking for essays that are personal, visionary and demonstrate leadership, which include a clearly articulated description of how the solution could be implemented.
Jury: IMD MBA alumni loan committee
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
For more information, please visit official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Development Scholarships for Chinese, African, Eastern European and Latin American at Cranfield University Cranfield University, School of Management is More than a business school; a school of management. Our founders believed that practical management can only sensibly be taught to people […]
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships, Switzerland Three scholarships are awarded each year to candidates who demonstrate leadership understanding through an essay competition.Number of scholarships: ThreeAmount: CHF 30,000Geographical […]
- Jim-Ellert MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionAfrica, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and […]
- Nestlé Scholarship for Women, IMD Business School, Switzerland The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.Number of scholarships: One […]
- MBA Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL Europe, Germany With its Scholarship for Women in Business, HHL would like to support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding […]
- Image Magazine “Women on the MBA” scholarship 2011 at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland Win €15,000 towards an MBA programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School IMAGE Magazine, in association with the UCD Smurfit School is offering a €15,000 scholarship to one […]
- e8 Master Scholarship Programme 2011 in Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) In 2001, the e8 established as a pilot project, a scholarship program to encourage and support the study of sustainable energy development in the world.These scholarships were made […]
- MBA Scholarships, Lancaster University, UK For the 2011/12 programme, the Lancaster MBA is offering three types of scholarship. All scholarships will range from £1,000 – £7,500 and are available for self-funded candidates. […]
- van Oord MBA Scholarship, Switzerland Geographic regionDeveloping countries whose advancement / progress has been strongly influenced by its seaside location, struggle against the water, maritime tradition, river […]
- EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship, Aston University, UK The School of Engineering and Applied Science is pleased to announce our 2012/13 EAS Postgraduate International Scholarship Scheme, available to self-funded international students […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland semoga informasi tentang IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland ini bermanfaat.