Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University
Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University
The Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and PhD positions in Computer Vision. We are seeking applicants with a strong interest in performing cutting edge research in this very active and exciting research area.
Successful candidates will join a young and dynamic research group pursuing research that has strong impact in the field. The groupâ€™s core research areas are video analysis and learning from video. You will work on recognition, structure-from-motion, or motion segmentation, but especially PostDoc candidates are encouraged to also build upon their previous research experience and may work on related computer vision or machine learning topics of their interest.
The open positions are fully funded with a salary according to TVL13 (approximately 38k-45k Euro or $46k-$54k depending on proficiency). The PhD positions come with direct supervision by the professor and support to enable completion of the thesis within 3 years. Funding for up to 2 more years is available. PostDocs will be mentored to build up their own academic career.
The University of Freiburg is one of the nine top universities in Germany, with the Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group being directly involved in the bioss cluster of excellence. The Department of Computer Science hosts many top scientists, among them renowned experts in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. Freiburg, the warmest spot in Germany, is located in the very southwest, and is less than 30 minutes away from both France and Switzerland. It is situated at the foot of the Schwarzwald and is close to the Alps with many possibilities for recreational activities.
Ideal candidates should have an excellent degree (M.Sc. or equivalent for the PhD position; PhD for the PostDoc position) in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field. They should have a strong mathematical background, solid programming experience in C++ and ideally Matlab. Above all, they must have a strong motivation, interest for detailed analysis, and a distinct desire to learn. Prior experience in computer vision or machine learning is advantageous and required for the PostDoc position. Fluency in English is required (both written and spoken). Skills in German are not necessary.
The University of Freiburg aims to increase the presence of women amongst its scientists, and qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Physically challenged candidates with similar qualifications will be given special consideration.
If you are interested, please send your complete application until August 15, 2010 by e-mail (see detailed instructions below). If you are a participant of CVPR, please contact Thomas Brox to arrange a personal meeting at the conference.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship Positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Germany PhD projects could be in areas like Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks Organisation of large Dynamic Networks […]
- PhD position in Computer Science, University of Jena, Germany The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Jena, Germany, offers a vacancy for a PhD student at the Heinz-Nixdorf Endowed Chair of Practical Computer Science.The work will […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow and PhD Studentship Positions at Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry The Department of Bioorganic Chemistry (Prof. Wessjohann) has several openings for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D.-students. The latter requires the completion of a European master or an […]
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions in Biology, Colorado State University, USA The Department of Biology, Colorado State University, accepts applications throughout the academic year from individuals who are interested in obtaining postdoctoral research experience in […]
- Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- 20 Postgraduate Research Positions at TU Dortmund, Germany OverviewCollaborative Research Center SFB 876 at the TU Dortmund University Providing Information by Resource-Constrained Data Analysis offers the following positions and opportunities: […]
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance at Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg Postdoctoral Position in Quantitative Finance (TV L 13)Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg (Germany)Institut zur Erforschung der Wirtschaftlichen EntwicklungApplication Deadline: July 31, […]
- [Germany] 2 PhD Positions in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt Johann Wolfgang Goethe University FrankfurtInstitute for Theoretical Physics2 PhD positionsAt the Institute for Theoretical Physics of Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt under the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University semoga informasi tentang [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University ini bermanfaat.