Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School
The IMPRS-CI offers several
to outstanding students interested in the integration of the three
disciplines law, business administration and economics, and the study
of the nexuses between patent law and innovation, copyright law and
creativity, and market transparency and competition.
The PhD program is open to excellent applicants holding the equivalent
of a German Diploma, Master’s degree or state examination in law,
economics or management. The selection procedure includes an interview
of short-listed candidates.
Fellowships are granted to all Ph.D. students for the duration of
three years. Successful candidates will be offered a stipend of about
1.100 EUR monthly.
Application deadline: March 31, 2009.
Programme start: October 2009.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law offers PhD Scholarship for National and International Applicants Study Subject: Criminal Law and CriminologyEmployer: Max […]
- [Denmark] Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University Postdoc in Economics at Aarhus University, DenmarkThe Department of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, and the School of Economics and Management, Faculty of Social Sciences, invite […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- PhD Fellowship Competition at The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) OverviewThe BIGSSS Ph.D. Program The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, […]
- European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE), Erasmus Mundus, Italy European Doctorate in Law and Economics (EDLE) is an excellence programme sponsored by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scheme. It offers the unique opportunity to study […]
- PhD fellowship in Chemical Ecology at International Max Planck Research School Project 7: How do wood-feeding insects digest their diet? Supervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Axel Schmidt, Dr. Martin Kaltenpoth, MPI-CEWood-feeding insects are sometimes known to […]
- PhD fellowship in Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host races, Chemical Ecology at IMPRS Project 6: Legume chemistry and the specificity of pea aphid host racesSupervisors: Prof. Jonathan Gershenzon, Dr. Grit KunertThe pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum (Harris), is actually a […]
- Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) The International Max Planck Research School "Elementary Particle Physics - Theoretical, Experimental and Cosmological Frontiers" (IMPRS EPP) is a joint initiative of the Max Planck […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School ini bermanfaat.