Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School
The IMPRS-CI offers several
to outstanding students interested in the integration of the three
disciplines law, business administration and economics, and the study
of the nexuses between patent law and innovation, copyright law and
creativity, and market transparency and competition.
The PhD program is open to excellent applicants holding the equivalent
of a German Diploma, Master’s degree or state examination in law,
economics or management. The selection procedure includes an interview
of short-listed candidates.
Fellowships are granted to all Ph.D. students for the duration of
three years. Successful candidates will be offered a stipend of about
1.100 EUR monthly.
Application deadline: March 31, 2009.
Programme start: October 2009.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Research Fellowships, Harvard Kennedy School Indonesia, USA Call for Fellows: August 2013 – June 2014The Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Indonesia Program invites Indonesian researchers, academics, and practitioners to apply for the Indonesia […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical CyclesOverviewThe International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles (IMPRS-gBGC) in cooperation […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- Master / Doctoral Fellowships, Hydro Research Foundation, USA The Hydro Research Foundation will provide opportunities and benefits to outstanding early career graduate and doctoral students. Areas of interest include: Advances in […]
- Fully Funded Doctoral Fellowships for Indonesian Students, Northwestern University, USA Fully funded fellowships are available for talented young Indonesian graduates holding at least undergraduate degree (S1). The scholarship foundation is seeking candidates in the field of […]
- Doctoral Research Grants, Al Qasimi Foundation, United Arab Emirates Doctoral Research Grants financially support PhD candidates in the research phase of their dissertation. Currently, two awards are available each year for applied research projects that […]
- UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships, Japan UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowships Programme (UNESCO/Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme) 2012 Cycle – Reinforcing its belief in “people building the next era”, the […]
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School semoga informasi tentang Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School ini bermanfaat.