Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding in the business essentials, we also allow you to develop areas of special interest through project work and electives.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for aMaster in Business Administration
- Membership at Pembroke, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in Cambridge
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
The next MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University will be awarded for the course commencing in September 2014
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Cambridge MBA program.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Dates for 2014 Scholarship:
Deadline for submission of candidacy: 15 May 2014
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2014
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- MBA Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The MBA scholarship for 2013/14, offered toBusiness, Management and Accountingstudents, can assist you with the cost of studying this prestigious course.
The Aberdeen Business School is […]
- LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship offers up to £33,000 to one candidate per intake. The scholarship is open to anyone with a process engineering background, including candidates […]
- Bristol Business School Scholarships and Bursaries for Full-Time International Students International students are required to pay £3000 in advance to secure a place at the University. A Certificate of Acceptance will only be sent to you on receipt of this deposit. Any fee […]
- Master/PhD Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2011 For Outside UK Students Gates Cambridge Scholarships are awarded to outstanding students from outside the UK to study at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- Part-time Scholarships for Postgraduate in Business UK - University of Westminster offers Postgraduate scholarships for January 2009: MBA part-time scholarships and Westminster Business School part-time scholarships.MBA part-time […]
- Abdullah Al-Mubarak Research Fellowship in Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies, Pembroke College, UK Abdullah Al-Mubarak Research Fellowship in Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies, Pembroke College, Cambridge, UKThe College hopes to elect not later than 1 December 2010 to an ABDULLAH […]
- MBI Al Jaber Master Scholarships 2011 in Any Subject at University of Westminster, UK 2011 – Masters degree Scholarships for the applicants of Middle East at University of Westminster in UK Study Subject: AnyEmployer: University of WestminsterLevel: Masters The MBI Al Jaber […]
- Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands VU University Amsterdam provides a small number of scholarships for exceptional international students from all countries of the world through the VU Fellowship Programme. The most […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.