Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding in the business essentials, we also allow you to develop areas of special interest through project work and electives.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Since 1997, the Boustany MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a 12-month course at the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge leading to a Masters in Business Administration.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for aMaster in Business Administration
- Membership at Pembroke, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in Cambridge
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
The next MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University will be awarded for the course commencing in September 2014
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Cambridge MBA program.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Dates for 2014 Scholarship:
Deadline for submission of candidacy: 15 May 2014
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2014
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship 2014, University of Cambridge, UK The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporarybusiness practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding […]
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK Scholarship in honour of Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge The University presented Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their first […]
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire […]
- LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK The LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship offers up to £33,000 to one candidate per intake. The scholarship is open to anyone with a process engineering background, including candidates […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme (CISS), University of Cambridge, UK The University of Cambridge will offer, via the Cambridge Trusts, approximately 80 Cambridge International Scholarships to Overseas Students who embark on a research course in the next […]
- Beasiswa New Hall College, University of Cambridge Scholarship New Hall College, University of Cambridge menyediakan bantuan dana beasiswa untuk kandidat siswa setiap tahunnya. Jika Anda telah memilih New Hall sebagai kampus pilihan pertama di […]
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- Avancez Scholarship, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to […]
- Graduate School of Science Scholarship, University of Tokyo, Japan Graduate School of Science Scholarship for International Students (GSS Scholarship)
Application Information for April / September 2016
The purpose of this scholarship is […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK semoga informasi tentang Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK ini bermanfaat.