Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK
One Felix Scholarship will be available to a Non-Indian student who is a citizen of and living in a developing country to pursue a research degree at the School of Oriental and African Studies. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees at the international rate and provides around £12,316 for living expenses.Eligible Programme
- Any full-time MPhil/PhD programme
- Part-time programmes are not eligible.
- Must be Non-Indian citizens of a developing country, not currently be living or studying outside of that country and who have not previously studied for one year or more outside of that country
- Must be under 30 years of age on 31 January 2013
- Demonstrate financial need
- Possess a first-class honours degree and a good Masters degree from a university or comparable institution
- Candidates who already hold a degree from a university outside their country are not eligible to apply.
- Open to applicants paying fees at the Overseas rate only
- Graduates are expected to return to work in their home country
- Candidates must have submitted an application for admission by the scholarship application deadline. Only those candidates who have been accepted for admission will be considered for shortlisting. Shortlisting will take place early March.
- Candidates will be assessed on academic merit. Felix Trustees will also take into consideration financial need.
- Only those who have been accepted for admission will be considered for short listing by the SOAS Selection Panel.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 17:00 GMT on 31 January 2013.
- Applicants applying for scholarships must also submit an application for admission well in advance. Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Notification of Results
In April, the Scholarships Office will notify those who have been shortlisted by the SOAS Selection Panel. Shortlisted applications will be put forward to Felix Scholarship Trust for final consideration.
Successful candidates will be notified of the outcome in June. If you have not had a response to your application by mid-June, please contact the Scholarships Officer.
Scholarship Application Procedures
A Non-Indian Felix Scholarship scholarship application form is available for download or can be obtained from:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7074 5094/5091
About the donor
The donor for the Felix Scholarship wishes to remain anonymous. The administration of the Scholarship is conducted by the three partner universities (the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of Oxford and University of Reading), with the support of the Felix Trustees and their agents in London.
The Felix scholarships now have their own website http://www.felixscholarship.org, which provides information on the Scholarships, and allows Felix alumni to stay in touch.
For more information, please visit : official website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Kamran Djam Scholarships, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK Thanks to the generosity of the Fereydoun Djam Charitable Trust there are a number of Kamran Djam scholarships available for UK/EU and Overseas fee-paying SOAS students, providing a […]
- Academy of Korean Studies Bursaries, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) has generously provided SOAS at least two bursaries for students undertaking a full-time postgraduate Korean Studies programme. The value of each […]
- Sochon Foundation Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Sochon Foundation has generously provided SOAS with one scholarship for students undertaking a full-time post-graduate programme in Korean Studies.The scholarship, valued at £7,000 in […]
- Aida Sulayman Arif Bursary in Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK The Department of Art and Archaeology, School of Oriental and African Studies – University of London, is pleased to invite applications to this bursary, created in recognition of the work […]
- The Felix Scholarships at University of Reading Up to six Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students with Indian citizenship to pursue postgraduate study at the University, starting their programme in October […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Westminster, UK Amount: Full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London. Eligibility: You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an […]
- 12 PhD Studentships at Bloomsbury Colleges London OverviewThe Bloomsbury Colleges PhD StudentshipsThe Bloomsbury Colleges consortium brings together six University of London colleges comprising Birkbeck (Bbk), Institute of Education […]
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK Fully funded studentship is available for an outstanding PhD candidate from any country (Home / EU / international students) enrolling PhD program in January or April 2016 at School of […]
- MSc Clinical Trials by Distance Learning Scholarship, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK Applications are open for one scholarship to study the Distance Learning MSc Clinical Trials (CT) course commencing October 2011. This scholarship is offered by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). […]
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK semoga informasi tentang Felix Non-Indian Scholarship, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK ini bermanfaat.