Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
The Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB), Italy, offers an opening for 10 PhD positions for its 3-year PhD program. 8 of the positions are fully funded by a PhD studentship out of which 3 of the PhD positions with studentship are offered by the KRDB Research Centre for Knowledge and Data.
European PhD Program in Computational Logic (EPCL)
The Free University of Bozen-Bolzano participates through the KRDB Research Centre to the European PhD Program in Computational Logic (EPCL). Students that are admitted for a PhD position at the KRDB Research Centre may apply to join EPCL. The admission to EPCL is decided by a Joint Commission consisting of representatives of the EPCL partner universities.
The KRDB Research Centre invites applicants to get in touch with the research group as soon as possible (see CONTACT PERSON below), in order to have a better understanding of the possible research activities in which the applicants may be involved.
Relevant research topics in the centre are the following:
- Logics for Knowledge Representation
- Intelligent Access to Databases
- Temporal Aspects in Data and Knowledge
- Advanced Database Technologies
- Interoperation, Verification and Composition of Services and
- Business Processes
The topics require good knowledge of Logic, Foundations of Databases, some knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, and of Knowledge Representation.
A PhD studentship amounts to 51,000 Euro over the three years of the PhD. Substantial extra funding is available for participation in international conferences, schools, and workshops.
The faculty of Computer Science and its PhD program are entirely based on the English language.
Application Procedure and Contact
To get in contact with the KRDB Research Centre, send an email to Prof. Diego Calvanese at email@example.com.
Application details can be found on the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano webpage.
Application deadline :14 October 2011.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands The Tilburg Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (TiLPS) invites applications for a PhD position in natural logic and natural reasoning. The title of the PhD project is “A […]
- Ten post-doctoral researcher positions at the University of Eastern sThe University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university. The university`s areas of expertise in research are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New […]
- Two PhD Positions in Hybrid Knowledge Representation at Örebro University Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems (AASS) Örebro University, SwedenApplications are invited for two PhD student positions in Computer Science at Örebro University, Sweden. The […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- Open PhD positions at University of Bologna Ph.D Programmes ANNOUNCEMENTFirst Call for applicationsXXVII Cycle - Academic Year 2011/2012DEADLINE: June 23rd 2011DISCLAIMER:The official and legally binding announcement is in Italian […]
- 2 Post Doctoral Positions in Mathematical Physics at The University of Lisbon The Group of Mathematical Physics of the University of Lisbon (gfm.cii.fc.ul.pt/enapplications for two research post-doctoral positions in Mathematics within the scope of the following […]
- 13 PhD positions at Tampere University of Technology (TUT) Tampere University of Technology (TUT) is an active scientific community of 2,000 employees and more than 10,000 students. The University operates in the form of a foundation and has a […]
- EPCL PhD Scholarships 2011 in Computational Logic 2011- Doctorate Programme in the field of Computational Logic by EPCL in Europe Study Subject: Computational LogicEmployer: EPCLLevel: PhD The European PhD Program in Computational Logic […]
- PhD Positions in Statistics, Uppsala University, Sweden Uppsala University hereby declares the following position to be open for application: Two PhD positions in Statisticsat the Department of Statistics. Starting date: 1st of September 2011 […]
- 2011 PhD Positions in Arctic Geophysics at University Centre in Svalbard, Norway The Department of Arctic Geophysics of the University Centre in Svalbard have vacancies for two PhD position for four years each within the Space Physics group focusing on optics of air […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano semoga informasi tentang 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano ini bermanfaat.