Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Various Scholarships Programme in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Various Scholarships Programme in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral
International Scholarships in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral
The preconditions for all scholarships with the exception of the curator scholarship are a completed course of study in art (M.F.A.) and one to three years (depending on the respective scholarship) of continuous artistic work after the conclusion of the studies. Applications are also possible for autodidacts distinguished by special artistic achievements, as documented by exhibitions and prizes.
Application deadline: July 2, 2010.
I. International Residence Scholarships
Six residence scholarships will be awarded to international visual artists. Each scholarship lasts 6 months. All of them begin in April 2011 and are endowed with 1,200 euros per month and include free accommodation at the Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral.
Eligible to apply for the international residence scholarships at the Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral are international artists of any age from the disciplines painting, sculpture, installation, drawing, printmaking, design, photography, video, new media and landscape art.
II. Project Scholarship
The project scholarship, which is not tied to any site, will be awarded to a visual artist. The project scholarship lasts for 6 months and begins in April 2011. It is endowed with 1,200 euros per month.
Eligible are international applicants with permanent residence in the Federal Republic of Germany. The artistic project should be realized within the scholarship period of 6 months so that it can be shown at the annual exhibition of the scholarship holders in Bad Ems, Germany.
III. International Curator Scholarship
To foster dialog between research and art, Balmoral awards a residence scholarship to a young scholar in the humanities (preferably art history) for a curatorial project to be developed by the scholarship holder and the Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral.
The scholarship lasts 6 months and begins in April 2011. It is endowed with 1,200 euros per month and includes free accommodation at the Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral.
IV. Foreign and Exchange Scholarships
The following scholarships are offered exclusively for artists who were born in, studied in, or live in Rhineland-Palatinate:
• One six-month scholarship for TrAIN, University of the Arts London
• One six-month scholarship for New York (Flux Factory)
• Two six-month scholarships for the Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
• One five-month scholarship for the Künstlerhaus Schloss Wiepersdorf, Brandenburg/Germany
• One three-month scholarship for the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d`Art de Dijon, France
The foreign and exchange scholarships are endowed with 1,200 euros per month.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Scholarships in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral, Germany The preconditions for all scholarships with the exception of the curator scholarship are a completed course of study in art (M.F.A.) and one to three years (depending on the respective […]
- 3 Gerda Henkel Scholarships in the History of Ideas Applications are invited from doctoral and post-doctoral researchers who are planning a history of ideas project based on the source material held at one or more of the three research […]
- International PhD Studentships in Aeroacoustics, University of Cambridge, UK Applications are invited for two PhD studentships that are a part of a new collaboration between Dyson Ltd and the Department of Engineering at Cambridge. The studentships are to […]
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, Heinrich Böll Foundation, Germany Heinrich Böll Foundation Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships for International Students, GermanyThe Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to German and foreign students in keeping […]
- The International Doctoral Program in Economics Admission Requirements Applicants, with no restriction on nationality, must hold a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or a Master of Arts (M.A.) or equivalent title.Current undergraduate students […]
- PhD Positions at Politecnico di Milano PhD positions are available at the Politecnico di Milano (Italy) sponsored by the Italian Institute of Technology.The PhD program will follow the organization of the School of Doctoral […]
- PhD Studentships in Aeroacoustics, University of Cambridge, UK 2 PhD Studentships in AeroacousticsDepartment of EngineeringVacancy Reference No: NA07937 Applications are invited for two PhD studentships that are a part of a new collaboration between […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Country at University of Pavia (UNIPV) The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers 51 monthly instalments of 1.000 Euros each as scholarships to study at […]
- Post Doctoral Research Posistion at The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck The Institute of Urban Design in Innsbruck, directed by Prof. Peter Trummer – Head of the Institute, offers a 4 year Post Doctoral Research Post. We are seeking for international […]
- [Germany] Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg University Postdoctoral & PhD Positions in Computer Vision at Freiburg UniversityOverviewThe Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group headed by Prof. Thomas Brox has openings for PostDoc and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Various Scholarships Programme in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral semoga informasi tentang Various Scholarships Programme in Art at Künstlerhaus Schloß Balmoral ini bermanfaat.