Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA
International Students are eligible for need-based and merit-based financial aid, and are encouraged to apply. At Colby-Sawyer we strive to acknowledge the abilities and accomplishments of our students. Through a variety of scholarships and awards, the college recognizes academic achievement, community service and leadership experience.
These awards acknowledge students who have reached a high level of academic achievement throughout their high school career. With the exception of the Wesson Honors Scholarship, there is neither a separate application or deadline for these scholarships. As part of our rolling admissions process, students will be informed of the award decision at the point of acceptance. For international students, the admissions committee will recalculate your GPA based on equivalent letter and number grades from the Official High School Transcript you submit.
Wesson Honors Scholarship – up to $64,000 over four years
Students with a 3.75 GPA are eligible to apply for the Wesson Honors Scholarship. This $16,000 per year scholarship includes direct admission into the Wesson Honors Program. It is renewable annually for four years of study dependent upon good academic standing in the Wesson Honors Program. The deadline to apply for the Wesson Honors Program is February 1, 2011.
Founders Scholarship – up to $60,000 over four years
Students with a 3.5 GPA are eligible for the Founders Scholarship. Students receiving this $15,000 per year award have graduated from high school with honors level classes and a rigorous college preparatory program. It is renewable annually for four years of study dependent upon maintaining a 3.3 GPA while enrolled at Colby-Sawyer.
Presidential Scholarship – up to $48,000 over four years
Students with a 3.3 GPA are eligible for the Presidential Scholarship. This $12,000 award is renewable annually for four years of study dependent upon full-time enrollment and maintaining a 3.0 GPA.
Chargers Scholarship – up to $40,000 over four years
Students who have a minimum 3.0 GPA are eligible for this award. This $10,000 per year award and is renewable annually for four years dependent upon full-time enrollment and maintaining a 2.75 GPA.
Merit Based Awards
Colby-Sawyer offers Merit based scholarships to incoming students based on their high school academic record, leadership qualities and community service involvement. These awards are not based on need and are renewable each year as long as the student remains in good academic standing. Students are eligible to apply for merit awards at any point, including prior to being accepted.
Grant assistance is given to students based on their financial need, as well as their academic performance. Students receiving grant assistance from the college may expect to receive similar grant awards each year as long as family circumstances do not change, all application deadlines are met, and the student remains in good social and academic standing.
For more information, please visit:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) non-EU Scholarship, Maastricht University, Netherlands The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students with the interest to expand their […]
- International Bachelor Scholarship 2011 at Humber Institute Canada Humber offers full tuition renewable scholarships for qualified incoming international students beginning classes in September of each year. Full Tuition Renewable Scholarships Humber […]
- Music Scholarship Grants at Transylvania University Awards range from $10,000 to $20,000 ($2,500 to $5,000 per year) and are automatically renewed, assuming that the recipient completes four semesters of applied lessons and participates […]
- Coca-Cola Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, UK The University of Edinburgh and Coca-Cola offer a number of scholarships for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. This competitive scholarship covers the full […]
- The Philip and Euline Seecharan Scholarship, Florida International University, USA The Honors College is inviting applications for the Philip and Euline Seecharan Scholarship. The scholarship will be in the amount of $500.00 for the 2012-2013 academic year and may be […]
- Colby-Sawyer College Merit Awards for Undergraduate International Students Leadership and Community Service Award: Past recipients have shown significant leadership through high school organizations and youth groups, as well as volunteering at local family […]
- International Students Scholarships and Financial Aid, Texas A&M University, USA International students may apply for grants and scholarships if they have demonstrated financial need. Financial need itself does not guarantee that a student will receive a grant or a […]
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Tomorrow Consulting BBIM Scholarship at University of Auckland Business School The Scholarship was established in 2011 and is financed by Tomorrow Consulting. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to promote the study of Information Management in either Accounting […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships University of Edinburgh 2009 UK - The University of Edinburgh Undergraduate Bursaries - Over 180 scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate students in British schools or colleges in Britain who have financial […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA semoga informasi tentang Undergraduate Scholarships at Colby-Sawyer College, USA ini bermanfaat.