Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position
The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position
The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDiReB) is a postgraduate university programme, supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus Mundus Programme. It is a one-year-and-a-half masters course (90 ECTS in three semesters of 30 ECTS each), focused on diagnosis, repair, rehabilitation and improvement of buildings and urban spaces.
The training offered has the following objectives:
- To provide solid core training for specialists, which will prepare them to undertake the diagnosis, repair, rehabilitation and improvement of buildings and urban spaces.
- To provide integral training to enable specialists to write reports and projects, technically supervise construction work and carry out executive management activities associated with the processes involved.
- To provide more advanced training, drawing together the knowledge and experience accumulated by three European universities in such important fields as building diagnosis and repair. The consortium contributes and enriches the programme with three different areas of specialization associated with complementary aspects of architectural activity.
The partner institutions of the Masters consortium are:
Universidad de Sevilla (US). Spain
Università degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria (UNIRC). Italy
Politechnika Lubelska (PL). Poland
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR ALL CANDIDATES
All applications for admission will be forwarded ONLY BY MAIL to the Co-ordinating Institution (University of Seville) for processing. The application form is available for downloading on the EMDiReB Website and the documents must be attached translated into English, Spanish, Italian or Polish (The original documents will be required after the selection process)
Application deadline and addresses:
For Third-country students requesting EM scholarship (Category A) and for European Students (category B): 6 February 2011
For Scholars (category A and B): 29 July 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity-EMMAPA Scholarship Position The Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity – EMMAPA, is a postgraduate university program, providing a state –of-the-art on research and teaching methodology in Adapted […]
- Internship Programme: Planning and Hydraulic Analysis of Urban Drainage Systems, Eawag The intern will be part of the transdisciplinary research project SWIP (“Sustainable Water Infrastructure Planning”). The overall task will be to update and set up hydraulic models for […]
- University of Kent PhD Scholarships in Antique Archaeology 2011 in UK Thanks to a grant from the Leverhulme Trust, the University of Kent is able to offer three full 3-year PhD scholarships beginning May 2011, on The Visualisation of the Late Antique City, […]
- Senior Clinical Training Scholarships at University of Cambridge OverviewThese Scholarships provide an outstanding opportunity to study for a postgraduate qualification. One Scholarship is available from 1 April 2011 and one from 1 July 2011. The […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. The European Commission`s Erasmus […]
- 150 CUD Scholarships for Developing Countries at University Commission for Development (CUD) The University Commission for Development (CUD) or (CIUF) is responsible for the implementation of the policy of university cooperation for development. Within the programme for […]
- Scholarships for an LL.M Degree in Public International Law and Human Rights, Latvia The Riga Graduate School of Law announces Scholarships for an LL.M degree in Public International Law and Human Rights funded by the Open Society Institute (OSI). Eligible students […]
- The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture, University of New South Wales, Australia The Scholarship is established to assist students to undertake Postgraduate study in Architecture in the Faculty of the Built Environment at UNSW. This Scholarship is available to both […]
- The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture at University of New South Wales, Australia The Wightman Postgraduate Scholarship in Architecture for Both Local and International Students Study Subject: ArchitectureEmployer: UNSWLevel: Postgraduate The Scholarship is established […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position semoga informasi tentang The European Master of Diagnosis and Repair of Buildings (EMDIREB) Scholarship Position ini bermanfaat.