Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU). PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS or NTU. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NUS or NTU.
- Open to all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies, which can support you comfortably. The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
HOW TO APPLY
Hard copies of the following supporting documents must be submitted to the SINGA Office:
- A copy of your Identity Card or Passport
- Certified true copies of university transcript(s), one in English translation and the other in the original language
- Certified true copies of degree scroll(s) or a letter or certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Two Academic Referees’ Recommendation (download the recommendation form here)
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
Not compulsory but good to include (if any):
- A certified true copy of TOEFL / IELTS results
- A certified true copy of SAT I & II / GRE / GATE results
- Certified true copies of awards / prizes and certificates
- List of publications
- List of patents filed
The application deadline for January 2012 intake is 1 Jun 2011. Only applications with complete supporting documents received by SINGA Office before or on 1 Jun 2011 will be processed for the January 2012 intake.
Applications for the January 2012 intake received before or on 1 Jun 2011 but whose complete supporting documents are received after 1 Jun 2011 will be considered late, and will be processed for the August 2012 intake instead.
All supporting documents are to be submitted by post to:
Attention: Ms Pris Ang
A*STAR Graduate Academy
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
20 Biopolis Way, #08-01 Centros
Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will not be possible after it is submitted.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified within 10 weeks from the application closing date.
Application Deadline : 1 June 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) for Undergraduate and Master Student The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas […]
- York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are […]
- Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance, Malaysia The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) invites qualified students with excellent academic achievements and active in co-curricular activities to apply for […]
- Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers The purpose of this award is to increase motivation among young researchers contributing to research and development in agriculture, forestry, fisheries and related industries in […]
- International PhD Fellowships, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, Germany The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants for […]
- 2012 Mext Scholarship for International Graduate Program for Advanced Science The International Graduate Program for Advanced Science (IGPAS) was initiated in October 2004 as one of the first International Priority Graduate Programs supported by the Ministry of […]
- International Graduate Program for Advanced Science, Tohoku University, Japan International Graduate Program for Advanced Science 2012 GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY Tohoku University was founded in 1907 and is one of the oldest Universities of […]
- Master Scholarships, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University The Korea International Cooperation Agency was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, to maximize the effectiveness of Korea’s grant aid programs for developing countries by […]
- PhD in Social Sciences at International Graduate School of Social Sciences The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications to its Ph.D. program. The program will commence on September 1st, 2012. Successful applicants […]
- 2012 Spring Admission Guide for International Applicants at The Graduate Institute of Peace Studies – Kyung Hee University MajorsPeace and Global GovernanceAsia Pacific StudiesNew Politics and Future Governance QualificationA person whose nationality isn`t Korean and is a graduate or a graduate-to-be for a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) semoga informasi tentang Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) ini bermanfaat.