Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University
Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University
The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies is pleased to announce its 2012–2013 Walter H. Shorenstein Fellowships. Made possible through the generosity of Walter H. Shorenstein, awards will be made to two junior scholars (recent PhDs must have degree conferral by August 31, 2012) for research and writing on Asia.
The primary focus of the program is contemporary political, economic, or social change in the Asia-Pacific region (including Northeast, Southeast, and South Asia), or topics in international relations and international political economy. Fellows must be in residence for the duration of the appointment, which begins the fall quarter of the 2012–2013 academic year. They must take part in center activities throughout the academic year, and are required to present their research findings in center seminars. Fellows also participate in the center`s publication program. The fellowship includes a stipend of $50,000 for 10 months, plus $3,000 for research materials.
Applicants should submit:
- brief research statement (not to exceed five typed pages), which describes the research and writing to be undertaken during the fellowship period as well as the proposed publishable product;
- curriculum vitae; and
- three letters of recommendation.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF ALL MATERIALS IS DECEMBER 31, 2011.
Submit all materials and queries to:
Encina Hall, Room E301
Stanford, CA 94305-6055
(650) 723-2408 (voice)
(650) 723-6530 (fax)
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies is pleased to announce its 2012–2013 Walter H. Shorenstein Fellowships. […]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center (Shorenstein APARC) in the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University is pleased to announce a […]
- Global South Scholar-In-Residence Fellowship, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland This fellowship is open to outstanding young professors from universities from developing and emerging countries pursuing advanced research in areas bridging the fields of international […]
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK Applications for the academic year 2012-2013 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore One scholarship is offered each year for a one-year […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK Exeter College proposes to elect to the Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship in Modern and Contemporary Peninsular Spanish Literature from 1 October 2011. The Fellowship is open equally […]
- The Center for Tropical Forest Science (CTFS) Grants, Harvard University, USA The Center for Tropical Forest Science (CTFS) is a global network of forest research plots committed to the study of tropical and temperate forest function and diversity. The […]
- Postdoc Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea OverviewThe Department of Population and Social Geography, University of Bayreuth, Germany (http:// www.bevsozgeo.uni-bayreuth.de/en/index.html) invites applicants for a one-year Postdoc […]
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP), Europe The Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Public Policy (Mundus MAPP) is a 2-year-long international Masters course funded by the European Commission. It directly responds to the educational […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University semoga informasi tentang Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia at Stanford University ini bermanfaat.