Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake research studies leading to a PhD in Geosciences. The project is to investigate the use of stable isotopes from authigenic carbonates in tropical volcanic crater-lakes for reconstructing change and variability in the Asian monsoon.
Applicants should have a particular interest in geochemistry, palaeolimnology, and palaeoclimatology. Applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or New Zealand citizens.
The scholarship is valued at $22,860 per annum (tax exempt) and may be renewed for up to three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Further information can be obtained from Dr Dan Penny, School of Geosciences (F09), The University of Sydney NSW 2006 (Phone: +61 2 9351 6464; Fax: + 61 2 9351 3644 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications should be sent direct to Dr Penny at the above address and should include a curriculum vitae, a copy of an academic transcript, and the names and contact details of at least two referees.
Closing date: 15 April 2011
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering
Type: Postgraduate Research
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia The Faculty of Engineering & IT of the University of Sydney, Australia, invites applications for a PhD position beginning in August 2011. The purpose of the project is to explore the […]
- Postgraduate Scholarship (Masters) in Hydrogeochemistry at The University of Sydney A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research […]
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (ECUPRS), Australia This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of exceptional research promise to study full-time at Edith Cowan University in a Doctoral degree (PhD) or Master by […]
- Edith Cowan University International PhD-MSc by Research Scholarship (ECU-IPRS) International Postgraduate Research scholarships at Edith Cowan University are restricted only to those applicants wishing to commencing their studies in either a Doctor of Philosophy […]
- Rio Tinto PhD Scholarship in Mining Automation, University of Sydney, Australia The Australian Centre for Field Robotics (ACFR) is based in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering at The University of Sydney, and is dedicated to the research, […]
- Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships at University of Sydney The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships in 2011 to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- [Netherland & Australia] Joint PhD opportunities at TU Eindhoven and Macquarie University Joint PhD OpportunitiesEindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands & Macquarie University, Sydney, AustraliaResearch topic: Context-Aware Ultra-Low Power Wireless Body Area Network […]
- Edith Cowan University Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia ECU Excellence Scholarships are open to school leavers displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. There are 12 scholarships available valued at $4000 for each full-time year […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia semoga informasi tentang Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia ini bermanfaat.