Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center
The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical Oncology (Dr. V.W. van Beusechem) and Otolaryngology/ Head-Neck Surgery (Prof. Dr. R.H. Brakenhoff). Aim of the project is to investigate the hypothesis that defects in sister chromatid cohesion can be exploited for targeted and personalized cancer treatment. The cohesion between the two sister chromatids that appear after DNA replication is essential for faithful chromosome segregation. Recent evidence has indicated that cohesion defects may underlie chromosomal instability in a subset of cancers. These cancers might be more effectively treated by specific inhibition of the pathway(s) that have become essential for the survival of these tumors. In this project, we want to identify those pathways
– Candidates are highly motivated to perform cancer-related research and should be flexible team players.
-Candidates have a master degree and background in molecular biology and cell biology. We prefer candidates with experience in siRNA screens.
Study Subject(s):Genetic Instability and Cancer
Course Level Postdoctoral
Scholarship Provider: VU University Medical Center
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Position in Bioinformatics at VU University Medical Center The Biostatistics group at the VU University Medical Center has a very active group of statisticians working on high-dimensional data analysis. The group within the Department of […]
- Postdoctoral Scientist at MRC National Institute for Medical Research Division of Developmental NeurobiologyWe are recruiting for a 3-year Postdoctoral position within the National Institute for Medical Research. Our laboratory studies molecular and […]
- University of Cambridge PhD Studentship in Haematology, UK University of Cambridge Announce PhD Studentship in the Department of Haematology, UK Functional characterization of novel regulators of haematopoiesis and platelet function in Danio rerio […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- PhD Scholarships in the Role of Epigenetics in Age-Related Immune Dysfunction and in Endocrine Eisease Epigenetics is defined as inherited changes in gene expression that are not encoded in the DNA sequence. The major epigenetic mechanisms are DNA methylation, post-translational histone […]
- PhD Position: Physicochemical Characterization in Biological Media of Nanomedicines for Gene Therapy by Advanced Light Microscopy Doctoral research position at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent UniversityContext of the research projectIn biopharmacy and pharmaceutical technology, intensive research is aimed at […]
- Post doctoral fellow in Neuroscience at Institute of Basic Medical Science ONE POSITION AS POST DOCTORAL FELLOW (SKO 1352) in Neuroscience is available for three years in the Synaptic Neurochemistry Laboratory at Department of Anatomy, IMB, University of Oslo […]
- PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is […]
- PhD Studentships, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, UK PhD Studentship – The Immunobiology of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Skeletal Tissue Engineering Osteoarthritis (OA) is a significant healthcare burden and preventing or slowing its onset […]
- PhD Scholarship in Bioinformatics at the Queensland Brain Institute, Australia The Mowry group has currently two PhD projects available. Two PhD scholarships are available in the area of psychiatric genetics and second-generation- sequencing: Project 1: […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center semoga informasi tentang Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center ini bermanfaat.