Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK
INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
One full fee scholarship will be available.
- This award is only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the international fee rate. UK and EU candidates should apply for the Home/EU award.
- Applicants must usually hold at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree or equivalent plus an MA or MSc at Merit level or equivalent;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements;
- These awards are not open to individuals who have already been awarded a Doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up on 1 October 2012;
- The awards are available for new research students undertaking full-time study over a period of three years leading to the degree of PhD in the School of Politics and International Studies. Students who are already registered for research degrees are excluded from this competition;
- The award will cover academic fees at the international rate. There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs;
- The award will be made for one year in the first instance, renewable for a further period of up to two years subject to satisfactory progress;
- applicants will be expected to show that they have sought funding elsewhere
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates must complete all sections of the application form, using the space provided on the form and with strict observation of any word limits. Attachments (with the exception of degree transcripts) should be avoided. The Selection Panel will be at liberty to disregard any information that is not on the application form;
- The completed form should be returned to email@example.com or the Postgraduate Office, POLIS, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT by no later than 1st June 2012. Applications submitted after that date may be considered subject to the availability of funding.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE & RESULT
Successful candidates can expect to be notified of the outcome of their application as soon as possible following the closing date.
Completed forms must be returned firstname.lastname@example.org or to the POLIS Postgraduate Office, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT by 1st June 2012. Please ensure that you use the space provided on the form – attachments are not permitted and all will be disregarded. In order to be eligible to apply for one of the above POLIS Postgraduate Research Scholarships, applicants MUST first submit a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID number. Applications without a valid University Banner ID number will be rejected.
For more information, please visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- Cardiff School of Biosciences MRes International Scholarship, Cardiff University, UK The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research […]
- International Postgraduate PhD Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degree in the School of Tourism in the 2013/14 academic year.Who is […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarship, School of Tourism, Bournemouth University, UK The School of Tourism’s International Postgraduate Scholarship January 2013 entryWho is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are […]
- ASHTON BUSINESS SCHOOL MBA SCHOLARSHIP 2012 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS, UK Aston Business School offers Postgraduate Scholarship in MBA for International students, UK 2012. Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: EU countries, Latin American […]
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, School of Psychology, University of Kent, UK Applications are invited for the prestigious School of Psychology International Undergraduate Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2012.The scholarships have been created to attract the […]
- School of Engineering International Masters Scholarship The School of Engineering will offer 3 Master’s scholarship positions for the 2012-2013 academic session. Each will have a value of £3,000 and will be tenable for one academic year. […]
- International PhD Scholarship at Lancashire Business School Applications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the Lancashire Business School. The scholarship is tenable for up to 3 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to […]
- International PhD Scholarship, Lancashire Law School, University of Central Lancashire, UK UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL LANCASHIREInternational PhD Scholarship Lancashire Law SchoolReference No INT-037PuchalskaApplications are invited for a full-time scholarship available in the […]
- Master/PhD Scholarship for International Students in Paris School of Neuroscience, France The PhD program of the Paris School of Neuroscience provides an outstanding multidisciplinary curriculum to students through seminar series, lab rotations, and research training in top […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK semoga informasi tentang POLIS International Scholarship, School of Politics and International Studies, University of Leeds, UK ini bermanfaat.