Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK
PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK
Scholarship for those students who have Accounting and Finance, Organizational Performance and Employment Relations, Leadership, Management
Kent Business School (KBS) invites applications for a full time research studentship leading to the degree of PhD commencing in January 2011. Kent Business School is the business and management department of the University of Kent. Over the last five years the School has experienced a major shift in research culture and undergone considerable expansion appointing over 19 senior research-active academics. In the 2008 RAE, 55% of our research was classified as “world leading and internationally excellent” and the Business School leapt from the middle of the RAE table to the top third of all UK Business Schools.
The School has a fully dedicated staff of 57 academics with international expertise and research backgrounds from 20 countries. The School currently has nearly 80 research students of which over half are from the EU or UK. PhD students attend a rich and varied programme of research and business seminars and participation in a yearly Poster
Applications are invited for a funded full-time PhD Research Studentship in any area of Management. The studentship covers Home/EU fees and provides a monthly stipend (approximately £13,500 p.a). The ideal candidate would normally be expected to hold a 2:1 or First class honours degree plus a master’s degree, or equivalently an upper 5-year undergraduate degree if coming from Europe. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Applications will be assessed based on previous academic achievements and relevant skills.
Application deadline: 31 October2010
Further scholarship information and Application:
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships in Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Kent, UK The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science is offering several scholarships which will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a maintenance grant equivalent to that […]
- Masters Degree Scholarships – Museum Studies for UK/EU and International Applicants at University of Leicester, UK School/Department: School of Museum StudiesFunding Availability: 8 x £1,000 Masters Degree Scholarships (Open to UK/EU and International Applicants) Closing Date for Applications: 31 […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Accounting The Business School has a vibrant postgraduate research community where there are currently over 140 students enrolled on its Doctoral programmes. It has excellent research ratings […]
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK Two PhD scholarships are offered in Accounting and/or Finance. Any area of study will be considered within these disciplines. However, the major areas of current staff research interest […]
- Full-Time PhD Studentship at the School of Management, University of Surrey, UK The School of Management at the University of Surrey is offering 1 full-time PhD studentship starting in October 2010.The 3 year studentship will cover fees* plus a stipend of £12,600 […]
- PhD Studentships 2011 at Open University Business School, UK In 2011 we are inviting applications for a number of full-time funded PhD studentships (circa £15,000 per annum) in the following areas: MarketingStrategic managementHuman resource […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- Darwin Studentships, University of Birmingham, UK The Darwin Studentships specifically fund PhD projects in the area of microbial (preferably bacterial) molecular genetics. Applications are considered from 31st January each year and […]
- Fee Waiver + Stipend, PhD Scholarships in Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK The School of Management, Royal Holloway University of London – UK, is offering one or two Dean’s scholarships for new PhD students from any country (UK, EU or international students) […]
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying Merit Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK semoga informasi tentang PhD Studentship in any area of Management, Kent Business School (KBS), Univ of Kent, UK ini bermanfaat.