Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011
A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be within one of the main research areas of the department:
- Cleanroom based micro- and nanofabrication
- Polymer micro- and nanoengineering
- Synthesis and self assembly of nanostructures
- Lab-on-a-chip technology
- Diagnostics and drug delivery
- Miniaturised sensor and energy technology
- Theory of micro- and nanosystems
Candidates should have (or soon obtain) a master`s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an equivalent academic level. Candidates may apply prior to ob¬tai¬ning their master`s degree, but cannot begin the PhD education before having received the grade.
To apply for these scholarships candidates must have an agreement with a supervisor at DTU Nanotech about a specified project. Therefore, for a candidate to be considered for thescholarships, endorsement and project description must be enclosed. See under “Application”.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships are subject to academic approval and the candi¬dates will be enrolled in one of the PhD programmes at DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of thescholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appoint¬¬ment terms
The salary and appoint¬¬ment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD students at DTU. The period of employment is 3 years.
DTU needs diver¬sity and supports equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, and ethnic back¬ground.
We must have your online application by 13 May 2011 at the latest. Please open the link “apply for this job online“, fill in the application form and attach all of the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant including a list of publications(guidelines)
- A letter motivating the application (guidelines)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Conversion of grade averages to Danish grades (excel spreadsheet for the conversion)
- Description of the proposed research project (guidelines) (to be attached under “Attach other relevant file”)
- Endorsement by the DTU Nanotech supervisor (guidelines) (to be attached under “Attach other relevant file”)
Further information is available at PhD at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology or by contacting senior consultant Anne Line Mikkelsen, phone +45 45255858, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
DTU Nanotech – the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology – is situated in the northern part of Copenhagen. DTU Nanotech is a centre of excellence in micro- and nanotechnology exploiting sciences across the traditional boundaries of technology, thereby enabling innovative solutions for the benefit of society. DTU Nanotech has approx. 200 people on its staff. With 40 % non-Danes, the department constitutes an international environment.
Apply for this job online
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships, Department of Mathematics, Technical University of Denmark Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- Technical University of Denmark PhD Positions in Mathematics Related Research Areas Applications are invited for 3-year PhD positions starting June 1 2011 or earlier, at the Department of Mathematics. The positions should be within the research areas of the […]
- PhD scholarship in Host-virus Interactions at Technical University of Denmark Brief Description A 3 year PhD position studying host-virus interactions in rainbow trout is available at the National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark (DTU). The […]
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA New York University (NYU Stern) – USA, is offering full tuition fee MBA scholarships for all students (domestic and international) from any country commencing study in academic year […]
- Dr Abdul Kalam International Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships celebrate his […]
- Katrina Honeyman Scholarships for International Students, University of Leeds, UK International students applying to study for BA History or BA International History andPolitics in the School of History at the University of Leeds are eligible for a Katrina Honeyman […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for S1 S2 S3 Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan Khazar University – Azerbaijan, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international foreign students from any country commencing Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree in academic […]
- Full Tuition Fee PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Sussex, UK School of Media, Film and Music, University of Sussex – UK, is offering full tuition fees scholarships for all international students from any country outside UK & EU commencing PhD […]
- College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships, University of Glasgow, UK Applications are invited for up to 16 scholarships being offered by the College of Social Sciences to study for a PhD in an area of research linked to the college’s school/subject […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) ini bermanfaat.