Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011
A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be within one of the main research areas of the department:
- Cleanroom based micro- and nanofabrication
- Polymer micro- and nanoengineering
- Synthesis and self assembly of nanostructures
- Lab-on-a-chip technology
- Diagnostics and drug delivery
- Miniaturised sensor and energy technology
- Theory of micro- and nanosystems
Candidates should have (or soon obtain) a master`s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an equivalent academic level. Candidates may apply prior to ob¬tai¬ning their master`s degree, but cannot begin the PhD education before having received the grade.
To apply for these scholarships candidates must have an agreement with a supervisor at DTU Nanotech about a specified project. Therefore, for a candidate to be considered for thescholarships, endorsement and project description must be enclosed. See under “Application”.
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships are subject to academic approval and the candi¬dates will be enrolled in one of the PhD programmes at DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of thescholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appoint¬¬ment terms
The salary and appoint¬¬ment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD students at DTU. The period of employment is 3 years.
DTU needs diver¬sity and supports equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, and ethnic back¬ground.
We must have your online application by 13 May 2011 at the latest. Please open the link “apply for this job online“, fill in the application form and attach all of the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant including a list of publications(guidelines)
- A letter motivating the application (guidelines)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Conversion of grade averages to Danish grades (excel spreadsheet for the conversion)
- Description of the proposed research project (guidelines) (to be attached under “Attach other relevant file”)
- Endorsement by the DTU Nanotech supervisor (guidelines) (to be attached under “Attach other relevant file”)
Further information is available at PhD at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology or by contacting senior consultant Anne Line Mikkelsen, phone +45 45255858, e-mail email@example.com.
DTU Nanotech – the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology – is situated in the northern part of Copenhagen. DTU Nanotech is a centre of excellence in micro- and nanotechnology exploiting sciences across the traditional boundaries of technology, thereby enabling innovative solutions for the benefit of society. DTU Nanotech has approx. 200 people on its staff. With 40 % non-Danes, the department constitutes an international environment.
Apply for this job online
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarships at DTU Nanotech A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. The subject of the PhD project must be […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
- PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU The project’s main task is to develop one or several advanced tooling process chains to realize injection moulding tools with micro and/or nano structures in combination with induction […]
- PhD position in Computational Geoscience available at CERE Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling and Center for Energy Resources Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, has an opportunity to provide a 3 year-PhD project […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Electronic Transport and Atomic Dynamics in Nanostructures A Ph.D. position in the theoretical nanoelectronics group at DTU-Nanotech is available The basic aim is to develop a theoretical methodology and use it to calculate electronic transport […]
- Scholarships in Materials and Surface Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering, DTU, Denmark Department of Mechanical Engineering is looking for 3 Ph.D. in Materials and Surface Technology related to strengthen our strategic research activities in Materials in Sustainable Energy […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Quantum Sensing Applications are invited for a three-year PhD scholarship within the field of quantum optics at the Department of Physics at the Technical University of Denmark. The project is a […]
- Phd/Postdoc Positions at Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO), Aarhus University, Denmark Center for Massive Data Algorithmics (MADALGO) is a basic research center funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The center is a collaboration between researchers at […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) ini bermanfaat.