Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Rome maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Rome
PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Rome
Foreign students wishing to apply for admission to a PhD Program for the Academic Year 2011/12 must submit an application no later than 25 April 2011.
Foreign students will be evaluated by submitting an online application by 25 April 2011. At the conclusion of the online application process, applicants must attach in electronic format a “pdf” file with a maximum size of 15 MB containing:
1. A Curriculum Vitae with details of achieved degree(s), relevant examination results and/or results of degree requirements with assessment and/or grade (i.e., transcript details), and the date of degree achievement.
2. A research proposal (maximum size of one (1) page on A4 paper)
3. A List of Publications
Foreign students are required to provide two recommendation forms & corresponding letters from two university professors either in Italy or abroad. The recommendation form and information about the letter can be found at here.
Please transmit the forms and letters by email or via regular postal mail directly to the coordinator of the PhD program to which you are applying by 25 April 2011. (Please note, if you are applying to more than one program an original set of letters & forms must be sent to each of the Programs Coordinators).
Eligible candidates whose application has passed preliminary screening will be invited to take part in a Skype interview with the Coordinator (or their delegate) of the applicant’s desired program of study.
Candidates whose two letters of recommendation are not received will be excluded from selection.
Candidates will also be excluded from the selection process if they fail to disclose in their Curriculum Vitae relevant examination results and/or results of degree requirements with assessment and/or grade (i.e., transcript details), and the date of degree achievement by 25 April 2011.
Candidates will also be excluded if they hold a degree which the Coordinator does not consider equivalent to an Italian degree or equivalent to the Program’s requirements.
Candidates possessing a degree(s) not achieved in Italy will have to submit to the Administration of the Doctoral School a Declaration of Relative Value (or “dichiarazione di valore relativa al titolo”) within three months of registration. The Declaration is obtainable from the Italian Embassy or Consulate in the country where the degree was completed.
Students who fail to present the Declaration of Relative Value within three months of registration will be excluded from the program.
Pre-selection applications will be evaluated by the Coordinator or by a Committee appointed by the Coordinator of the PhD Program and they will admit candidates deemed suitable.
The successful Candidate will be admitted and expected to be present for the full Academic Year beginning 1 September 2010 through 30 October 2011.
Application Deadline: April 25, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland Excellent students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for a prestigious fellowship Werner Siemens-Foundation. The aim of the fellowships which are sponsored by the Werner […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Bocconi University, Italy Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into […]
- Roma Tre University PhD Positions 2010-2011, Italy 2010/2011 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS PhD Level Courses (Corsi di dottorato di ricerca), Roma Tre University (Doctorates, Doctoral Schools)Roma Tre University (Rome, Italy), hereafter referred […]
- International Student Merit Scholarship, University of Plymouth, UK The University of Plymouth is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for international students who wish to study postgraduate taught degree courses. To be considered for one […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- 10 PhD Positions in Computational Logic at Free University of Bozen-Bolzano The Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB), Italy, offers an opening for 10 PhD positions for its 3-year PhD program. 8 of the positions are fully […]
- [Italy] International Master Scholarships In Tourism Scholarships are given according to merit criteria based on requirements indicated by the companies that offer financial support. SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 100%RequirementsTo apply for […]
- Doctoral Scholarships, University of Otago, New Zealand The University of Otago Doctoral Scholarship provides funding to support doctoral students studying at the University of Otago. Applicants must be: Obtaining their first doctoral […]
- Applications for Commonwealth Scholarships for Doctoral studies at the University of Pretoria The University of Pretoria regards itself as a research intensive university. Hence, it is seeking candidates for doctoral studies who will make significant contributions to its […]
- University of Canterbury Scholarships 2011 for PhD & Master Studies The University of Canterbury (UC) offers a number of scholarships for study towards a PhD degree or for the thesis year of a Masters degree. There is strong competition for these […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Rome semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarships for Foreign Students at University of Rome ini bermanfaat.