Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Phd Scholarships at IT University of Copenhagen ITU maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Phd Scholarships at IT University of Copenhagen ITU
The IT University of Copenhagen (ITU) invites applications for a number of PhD positions starting in the period August-December 2011. Read more about our focus areas on our webpage: Official Website.
Employment and Enrolment:
Successful applicants will be employed and enrolled at the IT University for a period of 3 or 4 years. Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
A successful applicant will be an excellent student capable of conducting research under supervision from the IT University’s faculty members at the highest international level. The PhD scholarships run for a period of 3- or 4-years depending on the university degree level of the applicant. The following qualifications are required:
- 3 year programme: a Master’s degree equivalent to three years of bachelor level studies plus two years of Master level studies, including final exams. In total: 300 ECTS
- 4 year programme: a Bachelor degree plus one year of Master level studies. In total: 180 + 60 ECTS
How to apply:
You can only apply for this position through our e-Recruitment system. When submitting, only one merged file per applicant will be accepted in PDF format only.
Applications must be written in English. All other documents, such as transcripts must be accompanied by a translation in English if not already written in English or Danish. Transcripts that are not issued by a country of the European Union must be accompanied by a grade key or an explanation of your local grading scale (in English).
The PDF file must contain the following:
- Cover letter, which must outline which focus area you are applying for (max 1 page)
- Statement of purpose (max. 5 pages)
- Documentation of academic degree(s); diplomas, transcripts, etc.
- List of publication(s) are recommended but not mandatory
- Letters of recommendation and references are recommended but not mandatory
Application deadline: 7 April 2011
To initiate the application process click on the “Apply for position” below. Please read the guidelines for applicants carefully before filling in the application form. Questions related to procedure may be directed to the PhD School firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Personnel Department email@example.com
More information, for example, a tentative time schedule of the evaluation-, interviewing-, and hiring process can be found at: Official Website.
Candidates may be invited for an interview.
The IT University wishes to reflect an international environment and sees diversity as a resource. We encourage all qualified to apply for the positions, regardless of personal background.
Application Deadline : 7 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD and Masters scholarships in Mathematical Science at University of Mexico (UNAM) A number of fully funded PhD and Masters scholarships are available within the Joint Postgraduate Program in Mathematical Science of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), […]
- PhD Position in Dynamics and Control of Aerospace Systems at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA The minimum entry requirement to the program is a Master`s degree in physics or engineering. A minimum CGPA of 3.2/4.0 is required for both the Bachelor`s and Master`s degrees completed. […]
- Master Scholarships for International Students, University of Skövde, Sweden The University of Skövde offers scholarships to students attending a Master’s programme at our university. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of SEK 60 000 / year (50% of the […]
- University of Leicester Open Scholarships for International Students University of Leicester Open Scholarships for International Students:Open PhD Scholarship :Eligibility : New PhD students starting in January 2012Maximum Number : Up to 2Value : Up to GBP […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Electronic Transport and Atomic Dynamics in Nanostructures A Ph.D. position in the theoretical nanoelectronics group at DTU-Nanotech is available The basic aim is to develop a theoretical methodology and use it to calculate electronic transport […]
- University of Copenhagen 2011 PhD Scholarships at Faculty of Life Sciences Faculty of Life Sciences at University of Copenhagen is offering a number of PhD scholarships commencing between 1 January 2011 and 1 March 2011. The application deadline is 12 November […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Copenhagen Business School Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship that focuses on the effects of risk management technologies and their interrelations with accounting in private […]
- PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark The Faculty of Law has a number of vacant PhD scholarships available from September 2012.All research projects within the discipline of Legal Science are considered. However, the faculty […]
- Application for 2011 Government Scholarship Program The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is recruiting ’2011 Government Scholarship Students’. For more details, please refer to the following information. 1. Qualification : […]
- Indonesia Austria Scholarship Programme Based on the Agreement between the Indonesian Ministry of Education and the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research and the agreement between the Directorate General of Higher Education […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Phd Scholarships at IT University of Copenhagen ITU semoga informasi tentang Phd Scholarships at IT University of Copenhagen ITU ini bermanfaat.