Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark
A 3-year PhD scholarship is open within the European FP7 project “Biomedical engineering for cancer and brain diseases diagnostics and therapy development EngCaBra”. DTU Nanotech is carrying out research in the areas of micro- and nanofabrication including nano- and biotechnology. The department offers outstanding career opportunities and has strong connections to the industry. The NaBiS group (official website) at DTU Nanotech focuses on developing state of the art biosensor systems for biochemical analysis in integrated systems.
The project EngCaBra is an interdisciplinary collaboration between universities and companies in different countries in Europe. EngCaBra`s goal is the realisation of novel methods and devices for analysis of cellular and molecular mechanisms related to cancer and brain diseases.
The successful candidate will work on testing, functionalisation and integrating the sensor systems into a fully automated microfluidic point of care system. The novel Nanosensors are based on silicon nanowires. Challenges on the automation and integration to a final point of care system have to be overcome.
Candidates must have (or soon to obtain) a master`s degree in engineering, chemistry, physics or biology or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a master`s degree. The suitable candidate should show an interest in biomedical applications of integrated systems and have good teamwork skills. Expertise within microfluidics is a must, also one or more of the following areas would be attractive.
- Electrochemistry / Biochemistry
- Surface modification
- Lab on a chip integration, automation, optimisation and testing.
In the assessment of the candidates consideration will be given to:
- Experience with microfluidics and point of care devices
- Experience with simulation and analysis of microfluidic systems
- Experience with project- and team work in an international environment Open independent working style and good communication skills
According to the rules of the Marie Curie program the applicant must be nationals of a State other than that of the host organisation. At the start of their fellowship/activity, researchers may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference deadline for eligibility. Short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
Approval and Enrolment
The PhD scholarship is subject to academic approval and the candidate will be enrol led in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appoint ment terms
The salary and appoint ment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD students at DTU. The period of employment is 3 years.
Additional information may be obtained from Associate Professor Winnie Svendsen, phone (+45) 4525 5731, e-mail: email@example.com and at official website.
We must have your online application by 17 November 2011 at the latest. Please open the link“apply for this job online”, fill in the application form and attach all the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae including a list of publications (guidelines)
- A letter motivating the application (guidelines)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Conversion of grade averages to Danish grades (excel spreadsheet for the conversion)
Candidates may apply prior to ob tai ning their master`s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
DTU needs diver sity and supports equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, and ethnic background.
DTU Nanotech – the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology – is situated in the northern part of Copenhagen. DTU Nanotech is a centre of excellence in micro- and nanotechnology exploiting sciences across the traditional boundaries of technology, thereby enabling innovative solutions for the benefit of society. DTU Nanotech has approx. 200 people on its staff. With 40 % non-Danes, the department constitutes an international environment.
Apply online here!
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- PhD Studentship for Tooling Process Chains for Injection Moulding at DTU The project’s main task is to develop one or several advanced tooling process chains to realize injection moulding tools with micro and/or nano structures in combination with induction […]
- PhD Scholarships in Organic Synthesis & Polymer Chemistry, DTU Nanotech, Denmark Two full PhD scholarships are offered by the CBIO group at the Department of Micro and Nanotechnology (DTU Nanotech). The CBIO group has extensive collaboration with several Pharma and […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany The Georg-Speyer-Haus in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is an academic research institute of great tradition in biomedical sciences. The institute maintains the status of an independent […]
- PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo Vision Systems Physiology group(http://ltl.tkk.fi/wiki/BRU/Vision_Systems_Physiology)has funding available for a PhD or a postdoctoral student. Earlier experienceabout visual system or […]
- PhD Scholarships in Nanotechnology at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) PhD scholarships at DTU Nanotech, Spring 2011A number of PhD scholarships are available at the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, DTU Nanotech, starting in the summer/fall of 2011. […]
- Postdoctoral Position in Genetic Instability and Cancer at VU University Medical Center The post-doc will participate in the Dutch Cancer Society project :”Sister chromatid cohesion as a novel foothold for cancer therapy”, a collaboration with the departments Medical […]
- PhD Studentships, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University, UK PhD Studentship – The Immunobiology of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Skeletal Tissue Engineering Osteoarthritis (OA) is a significant healthcare burden and preventing or slowing its onset […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark semoga informasi tentang PhD Scholarship on Novel Diagnostic Methods and Devices for Personalised Treatment of Cancer at Technical University of Denmark ini bermanfaat.