Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund
PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund
- Type of employment: Limit of tenure, 2012-10-31
- Extent: 100 %
- Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), Lund
- First day of employment: 2011-11-01
- Official Records Number: NPA 2011/229
Phd scholarship in GeoBiosphere Sciences towards Quaternary Science at Lund University, Sweden We have an opening for a Phd scholarship for a highly motivated person to join our research group glacial processes, sediments and landform systems, one of the research fields in Quaternary Sciences at Lund University. Internationally, research within glacial geology is fairly intense on subglacial processes which, among other things, are thought to form streamlined terrain (drumlins).
However, the more exact process dynamics behind this is not fully understood. Within this project we therefore want to enhance our knowledge by means of sedimentological studies of Swedish drumlin areas, coupled to geomorphological analysis using digital terrain data. More project details can be received from the contact persons.
We are looking for a person with a Master degree (or equivalent) in Geology/Quaternary Geology or Physical Geography. Good knowledge of glacial sedimentology and geomorphology is required; knowledge of digital remote sensing, GIS and DEM-applications is a further merit. The project will include extensive fieldwork. Thus documented experience/ability of geological field work is required, as is a driving license. Very good knowledge in spoken and written English is expected. The doctoral student is expected to be able to work both independently and within a working group.
Basis of Assessment
Phd scholarship is granted for maximum 12 months full time and will then be transformed into a position as Phd. Regulations for Ph.D. scholarship will be found in SFS regulations 1998:81 (in Swedish). This sholarship can only be appointed to a person eligible for postgraduate studies. Particular emphasis for admission shall be placed upon the applicants ability to successfully complete postgraduate studies, as indicated by academic qualifications and merits. Apart from postgraduate education, the successful applicant may be assigned other duties within undergraduate teaching, research, and administrative work according to special regulations.
The Ph.D. studies are 4 years full time. Application documents must include:
- a letter stating the reasons why you are applying to this particular position and a statement of motivation on why you want to undertake a Ph.D.
- a CV with general personal information and details of previous study/work record
- a pdf file (or a link to downloadable documents) on any relevant publications, including bachelor and master theses
- names and contact information to two reference persons
Deadline : June, 15th 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund University PhD Scholarship in Geobiosphere Sciences at Lund UniversityType of employment: Limit of tenure, 1 yearExtent: 100 % Location: Department of Earth and Ecosystem Sciences (Geology Unit), […]
- Doctoral Studies Scholarship in Aquatic Ecology at University of Lund The aim of the research project is to identify the barriers to dispersal in a microalgal species that forms blooms in freshwater lakes. This research has implications for the […]
- Scholarships in Psychology at University of Uppsala, Sweden Position as PhD student in developmental psychology. The project that is the financial basis for the position concerns the relation between aggression and cognitive control functions (so […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- 1 PhD student in the research education subject: Ethology Automation of welfare assessment in broilers at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences 1 PhD student in the research education subject: Ethology Automation of welfare assessment in broilers at Swedish University of Agricultural SciencesAutomation of welfare assessment in […]
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology – LUND UNIVERSITY The student will work in the area of dynamical modelling of biological networks, in particular in relation […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- PhD Position in Soil Science at Technische Universität München The Soil Science Group at Technische Universität München (TUM) offers a doctoral researcher position by December 1st, 2011 for three years. Salary is TV-L E13 (65%) according to the […]
- PhD Position in Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden The position is linked to the research project “Molecular basis of heat and desiccation tolerance of bacterial cells and spores”, funded by Nestec Ltd, Lund University and the Swedish […]
- PhD Scholarship in Health Economics at University of Southern Denmark The Research Unit of Health Economics at The University of Southern Denmark is advertising a PhD scholarship within the area of Behavioural Economics. The PhD project should involve […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund semoga informasi tentang PhD scholarship in Geobiosphere science towards quaternary sciences at University of Lund ini bermanfaat.