Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany
The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular Neurobiology
* excellence in research
* a comprehensive choice of topics in internationally recognized research groups
* supervision by PhD-Project-Committees comprised of three principle investigators
* networking with your peers at PhD-Retreats and PhD-Symposia
* scientific and transferable skills training
* support for external training and conferences
We are looking for outstanding highly-motivated candidates of any nationality, who hold or expect to obtain a Masters degree or a Diplom in Biology or in a related field. Our International PhD Program is conducted entirely in English. To learn more about the Program and the application process see: http://www.mdc-berlin.de/MolNeuro
The Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) is a leading research institution in the field of Molecular Medicine in Germany. It covers a broad range of research areas including: Function & Dysfunction of the Nervous System, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases, Cancer and Bioinformatics & Systems Biology. In 2007 the MDC and its partners, the Freie Universität (FU) Berlin and the Charité, have established the Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology (MolNeuro) to provide state of the art training to elucidate the molecular basis of neurobiological processes.
MolNeuro is a member of the Helmholtz Graduate School `Molecular Cell Biology`- a body of over 200 international PhD students at the MDC that benefit from a structured interdisciplinary PhD training.
Application Deadline : 13 December 2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International PhD Scholarship Program in Molecular Cell Biology The International PhD Scholarship Program of the Max Delbrück Centre for Molecular Medicine (MDC) in Berlin gives 20 PhD Positions. Currently, The MDC hosts more than 50 research groups […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- PhD Scholarship in Transnational Studies and International Relations at the Berlin Graduate School PhD Programme in Transnational Studies and International Relations at the Berlin Graduate School for Transnational StudiesScholarships: 9 Doctoral ScholarshipsDate: 3 year full-time […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- CSC International PhD Programme A PhD is one of the most exciting times in the life of a scientist and has a major influence on their future career. The MRC Clinical Sciences Centre as a place of excellent science and […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany ini bermanfaat.