Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany
The group for Stem Cell Biology & Regeneration at the ZMBE Institute of Cell Biology the Westphalian Wilhelms- University Muenster, Germany has an open Position for a PhD Student. Applications are invited for a position within the group of Dr. Jens Schwamborn to investigate the mechanisms of fate specification in neural stem cells.
We investigate how the proliferation and differentiation of adult neural stem cells is regulated. In particular, we are interested in the question how the grade of differentiation of a cell is determined and how stem cell maintenance works. Further on we try to find ways to reprogram differentiated cells back into somatic stem cells. The overall aim of our work is to make endogenously present adult neural stem cells applicable for therapeutic approaches aiming for the replacement of neurons that are lost during neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. Parkinson’s disease).
Successful applicants should have a strong interest in Cell and Neurobiology, particularly experience in Stem Cell Biology would be a plus. We are looking for highly motivated people who share our passion for research, are interested in aquiring new skills and wish to be part of an international team.
Please send your application via E-Mail to: email@example.com
Contact Person and Address :
Dr. Jens C. Schwamborn
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
ZMBE, Institute of Cell Biology
Stem Cell Biology and Regeneration group
Application deadline: 15.09.2010
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- [Germany] 2 PhD Student Positions in Osteoimmunology at Technische Universität Dresden The Institute of Physiological Chemistry, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden offers within the DFG Schwerpunktprogramm `Osteoimmunology - IMMUNOBONE – A Program to unravel the […]
- PhD Scholarship Position in Cell Biology A fully-funded PhD studentship is available at the London Centre for Nanotechnology, University College London in the area of cell biology under the supervision of Dr Guillaume […]
- Postdoctoral Position in the Department of Clinical Neurosciences at University of Cambridge The successful candidate will work on a project to characterise the growth and proliferation of tumour competent stem-like cells at the tumour-host interface in patients with […]
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany In the Department of Chemistry at the University of Paderborn, Germany, are two PhD student positions in the field of Organic Chemistry available. One position includes the synthesis of […]
- Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- Scholarships Fellowship in Cancer Stem Cell Research at University of Oxford Haematopoietic Stem Cell LaboratoryWeatherall Institute of Molecular MedicineUniversity of OxfordEurocancer Stemcell Training is a network gathering 9 laboratories of 6 member states at […]
- 60 PhD Positions at Hannover Medical School Hannover Medical School 60 PhD positions in international PhD programs:20 positions in the MD/PhD program "Molecular Medicine" and20 positions in the PhD program "Infection Biology" and20 […]
- PhD Scholarships in Molecular Medicine and Neuroscience, Medical University of Graz, Austria The Medical University of Graz invites excellent students to apply for the PhD programs in Molecular Medicine and/or Neurosciences starting in fall 2011. Up to 21 scholarships will be […]
- PhD position at MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Molecular Neurobiology of Circadian Timekeeping. Applications invited from EU & UK nationals for a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship under the supervision of Dr Michael Hastings […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany semoga informasi tentang PhD Position in Neural Stem Cell Biology at University Muenster, Germany ini bermanfaat.