Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne
PhD Position in Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)
The Automatic Control Laboratory (Laboratoire d`Automatique, LA, http://lawww.epfl.ch) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) is looking for a qualified candidate to undertake doctoral work in the area of Real-time Optimization of Dynamical Systems.
The project will focus on the use of measurements for real-time optimization. In particular, it is proposed to formalize some aspects of NCO tracking, a methodology developed at LA, which turns a dynamic optimization problem into a feedback control problem.
Applicants should have a strong background in dynamical systems, control, and optimization and hold a master`s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering. EPFL offers highly competitive salaries. The position is available right away, but a start within 3-6 months is possible.
For application, please use the form provided by the doctoral program in Electrical Engineering (http://phd.epfl.ch/page76428.html?matrix=1231145247418) and send the complete application package, indicating your intention to be hired by LA and including 3 reference letters, to Prof. Bonvin.
Your application will then be forwarded to the doctoral program directly by LA. Please pay no attention to the deadlines mentioned on the doctoral school`s webpage, for this position is a specific opening at LA.
For inquiry, please contact:
Prof. Dominique Bonvin
Voice: +41 21 693 3843
Dr. Grégory François
Voice: +41 21 693 3844
Fax: +41 21 693 2574
Address: Laboratoire d`Automatique
EPFL – Station 9
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- 2 PhD Positions in Numerical methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of LPV systems OverviewThe aim of the project is to develop (numerical) methods, computational tools and software for the analysis and control of linear infinite-dimensional systems with time-varying […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- Master Thesis in Environmental Toxicology at Eawag Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology Methods for assessing the toxicity of pesticides to aquatic invertebrates currently do not account for important organism characteristics. For example, the sensitivity to pesticides […]
- PhD Position at the Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics, University of Lugano The Institute for Microeconomics and Public Economics (MecoP) at the Faculty of Economics, University of Lugano, invites applications for up to two Doctoral Assistant positions for up to […]
- PhD Scholarships at School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University The School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is experiencing a […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- PhD in Characterising Fractured Reservoirs at Delft University of Technology OverviewLocation DelftFunction PhD positionDiscipline EngineeringWork Time 38.0 hours per weekMonth Salary Max. € 2612Vacaturenummer CITG09-16a This position is available for immediate […]
- Master and PhD Scholarships at Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Science (hereinafter referred to as “SIAT”), offers 8 Master`s Degree programs and 2 PhD Degree programs to international […]
- Special Graduate Program in Engineering for Systems Innovation at University of Tokyo The above three Departments in Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, offer advanced study and research opportunities to international students under the Special […]
- PhD & Postdoctoral Fellowships, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim represents academic eminence in technology and the natural sciences as well as in other academic disciplines […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne semoga informasi tentang PhD Position at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne ini bermanfaat.