Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands
Efficient knowledge sharing is increasingly a predictor of an enterprise’s success in meeting wider business goals. Océ is organized around dedicated business lines that maintain the big-picture mentality to apply solutions across the enterprise for our customers. So both corporate as well as commercial printing enterprises get the document workflows they need to compete.Who is eligible?
Océ provides a scholarship for talented master‘s students. Applicants have to be admitted to one of the master’s programs of the School of Business and Economics starting in September 2013. Candidates applying for this scholarship must have interest in and affinity for the document services and printing industry. The student is invited at the Document Services Valley (open innovation center in the city of Venlo, Océ site) for completing the thesis project, under the guidance of professors of the School of Business and Economics.
Candidates must have met all the requirements of the application procedure. Applicants must come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
Océ scholarship 2013-2014
- Allowance per month €820 paid by the Scholarship Office
- Health and liability insurance €500 arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Entry visa costs €600 arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office
- Refund tuition fee €4.000 The remaining tuition fee must be paid by the scholarship recipient
Application and selection
Please download official website the application form for the Océ scholarship.
The deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 1 March 2013. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you need to be admitted to a master’s programme. This means that we need a complete file, for the Msc programme also, before 1 March 2013.
Therefore we advise students to take the gmat- or gre, Toefl/Ielts test before 10th February. Please include your scholarship application in your master’s application and upload this document in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in My UM. We will not be able to take your application into consideration if we receive it via regular mail or e-mail.
The Faculty will rank the scholarship candidates. The Maastricht University Scholarship Committee and University Fund Limburg will make the final decision. Applicants will be informed about the selection outcome mid April.
For the scholarship assessment, the Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, academic excellence, motivation, status of the home institution, the connection with the prior study programme, future career plans and the references.
Please check the terms and conditions of University Fund Limburg Scholarship before applying.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Bachelor & Master, Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Utrecht University, Netherlands The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to pursue a degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht […]
- Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members […]
- Newcastle University Business School Enterprise and Innovation Scholarship, UK This funding may be available to students who are taking part on the following course(s): Arts, Business and Creativity MAInnovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship MScDetails:Newcastle […]
- Radboud Scholarship Programme, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s […]
- International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE) programme has been carefully designed at the interface of software service systems and new globe-spanning business processes to prepare […]
- MBA Scholarships (Entrepreneurship), School of Management, Cranfield University, UK In recognition of entrepreneurs seeking to take their business to new levels of success, we are offering The Bettany Scholarship for Entrepreneurs.Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition […]
- Amandus H Lundqvist Scholarship Program, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands Formerly known as the TU/e Talent Scholarship Program. Each year a considerable number of scholarships are awarded by TU/e partnered by top international technology companies.
- Master Scholarship in Food Technology/Food Safety at Wageningen University, Netherlands Food Valley Ambassador Program for studentsPrepare an international career during your studyThe Food Valley Ambassador Program is looking for international students with the ambition to […]
- Women in Engineering Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia School of Aerospace Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Women in Engineering ScholarshipIf you are a woman commencing engineering studies in 2013 in the School of Aerospace, […]
- STREEM Scholarships for International Students in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics, Netherlands Scholarship for the Master of Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental Economics (STREEM), Netherlands Study Subject: Science in Spatial Transport and Environmental […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands semoga informasi tentang Océ Scholarship for Master Students, Maastricht University, Netherlands ini bermanfaat.