Posted By: admin
June 8, 2010
Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland
RES – the School for Renewable Energy Science in Iceland is now accepting applications for its one year (90 ECTS credits) international M.Sc. Degree Program in Renewable Energy Science, for the academic year 2011-2012.
The RES Program will in February 2011 complete its third year of operation when 49 masters degree students from twelve different countries will graduate. The students this year are specializing in four different fields, namely Geothermal Energy, Hydropower, Fuel Cell Systems & Hydrogen, and Energy Systems & Policies. RES also offers a specialization in Biofuels & Bioenergy. In the near future the school will as well offer specializations in Wind & Wave Power and in Solar Energy in cooperation with foreign partner universities.
RES is a private institution of higher learning, a graduate school, affiliated with the University of Iceland in Reykjavik and the University of Akureyri in North-Iceland.
RES is seeking limited number of highly qualified students to enroll in the M.Sc. Degree Program. A number of Scholarship Awards are also available for outstanding students, including e8 Scholarships and RES tuition fee waiver.
We would appreciate if you could kindly discuss our M.Sc. Degree Program details and scholarship opportunities with some of your top students interested in pursuing a degree in renewable energy in Iceland. Currently 81% of primary energy in Iceland comes from renewable energy sources, highest of any nation. Essentially 100% of electricity generation in Iceland is already from renewable energy sources and over 99% of space heating. Therefore Iceland is a good example for other nations to follow on their route to a more sustainable energy future.
RES is also looking to further expand co-operation with leading international universities, as academic and research partners for the M.Sc. Degree Program, but equally so for the RES Summer School, RES Executive School, and as new partners for our RESnet Network (for more information visit: www.res.is ). If your university is interested in establishing such a partnership with us (e.g., initially with a MOU) we would like to hear from you.
For more details about RES and the M.Sc. Degree Program please see my attached letter with this email.
Please feel free to contact the Rectors Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or visit our RES homepage at www.res.is
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Energy Science at Sungkyunkwan University The Department of Energy Science (DOES) is pleased to invite international students who have passion to conduct cutting edge research and make breakthroughs in energy sciences, […]
- European Master of Science in International Health Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe The tropEd European Master of Science in International Health is a unique, one-year master programme designed for professionals, wishing to develop their skills in International Health and […]
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands Hanze University of Applied Sciences, GroningenSchool of Communication & MediaP.O. Box 3037, 9701 DA Groningen, The NetherlandsPhone: 31 – (0)50-5954051 Fax: 31 – (0)50-5954999E-mail: […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST), Korea Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
- Master of Photonics Science and Engineering Scholarships, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium The Vrije Universiteit Brussel annually awards a number of scholarships for advanced studies at Master or Advanced Master level. The selected scholarship programmes are characterized by […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST), Korea Application Schedule Application Spring Semester(2nd): Oct. 6 ~ 18, 2011Spring Semester(3rd): Dec. 15 ~ 29, 2011Online registration will be open until 17:00 of application due date.Not […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) offers programs leading to M.S., Ph.D. and integrated M.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Students are expected to maintain full-time student […]
- European Master of Science Scholarships in Nematology, Erasmus Mundus The European Master of Science in Nematology (EUMAINE) is one of the Erasmus Mundus Master courses. The EUMAINE programme brings together some of the European leading Universities and […]
- European Master Scholarships in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics, Erasmus Mundus The aim of the European Master in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics (FUSION-EP) programme is to provide a high-level, multinational, research-oriented education in […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science at RES, Iceland ini bermanfaat.