Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Tropical Forestry and Management, TU Dresden, German maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master Scholarship in Tropical Forestry and Management, TU Dresden, German
The Institute of International Forestry and Forest Products of TU Dresden is seeking candidates for joining the two-year Master programme Tropical Forestry and Management.
The Master’s course aims at qualifying graduates to deal with the growing challenges of sustainable forest management in the tropics and subtropics. Special emphasis is given to the interactions among human being and forest formation development. Its international orientation towards forest management and socio-economics of forestry in the tropics and subtropics makes this programme unique in Europe.
For its excellent performance in the past the Master´s course has been awarded with the quality label “TOP 10 international Master’s Degree Courses Made in Germany” in 2008 by the Stifterverband (German Science Council) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Deadline for self sponsored students: 30 August 2010 for starting in October 2010
Deadline for DAAD scholarships: 30 September 2010 (documents to DAAD) and
30 October 2010 (documents to TU Dresden) for starting in October 2011.
Degree (B.Sc.) in forestry science or other subjects relevant to the postgraduate course; English – TOEFL: 550 on paper-based test (PBT) or 213 on computer-based test (CBT)/ or IELTS (band 6) – certificate; At least two years of career experience in the field of forestry (for applying for a DAAD scholarship only)
Course language: English
Technische Universität Dresden,
Institute of International Forestry and Forest Products
Mail box 1117
01735 Tharandt, Germany
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Pretzsch
Tel. ++49 35203 3831851
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Course Scholarship on Flood Risk Management at UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education On 13 July 2010, the Erasmus Mundus Grant Committe has selected UNESCO-IHE’s proposal on a new Masters Course on Flood Risk Management for funding under the 2010 Erasmus Mundus Action 1 […]
- 150 CUD Scholarships for Developing Countries at University Commission for Development (CUD) The University Commission for Development (CUD) or (CIUF) is responsible for the implementation of the policy of university cooperation for development. Within the programme for […]
- Scholarships for International Bachelor & Master Students, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany The STIBET programme, which is funded by the Auswärtiges Amt (Federal Foreign Office) and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), provides financial support to international […]
- Master Scholarships in Mass Communication and Information Science, Netherlands Hanze University of Applied Sciences, GroningenSchool of Communication & MediaP.O. Box 3037, 9701 DA Groningen, The NetherlandsPhone: 31 – (0)50-5954051 Fax: 31 – (0)50-5954999E-mail: […]
- Masters and PhD Scholarships by Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD), Germany The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is a scholarship organization of the German Catholic Church that provides financial and civic educational support for high potential […]
- Master Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) The programme is designed to academically qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of Good Governance and to prepare them in a […]
- O2 Scholarships 2011 in Marketing and Management, Henley University of Reading, UK This postgraduate scholarship provides a number of awards up to the value of £1000 – £6000 towards the cost of tuition fees, for students applying for the MSc Marketing and International […]
- The Center for Tropical Forest Science (CTFS) Grants, Harvard University, USA The Center for Tropical Forest Science (CTFS) is a global network of forest research plots committed to the study of tropical and temperate forest function and diversity. The […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
- The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus The European Master`s Program in Computational Logic by Erasmus Mundus Scholarship ProgramWe are glad to offers you the possibility to join our European Master Program of Computational […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master Scholarship in Tropical Forestry and Management, TU Dresden, German semoga informasi tentang Master Scholarship in Tropical Forestry and Management, TU Dresden, German ini bermanfaat.