Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center
Mechanical factors play an important role in many basic biological phenomena on different spatial-temporal scales: from tissues and single cells to sub-cellular structures. The ability of cells to appropriately sense, process and utilize mechanical energy and signals is essential for the normal function of the entire organism. A number of severe disease, such as Cancer and Progeria, is known to be related to altered mechanical properties of the cellular matter. To reveal the mechanisms behind the observed mechanobiological phenomena, we develop novel approaches to quantitative analysis of cellular mechanics using a 3D image- and model-based framework.
Within the scope of the ongoing multidisciplinary project, the relationship between genotype and mechanical phenotype of the cell will be systematically investigated by means of the high-throughput screening of mechanical properties of RNAi-knockdowns. Successful candidate will be given the opportunity to carry out a state-of-the-art research work on an emerging, high-impact area of science between molecular biology, bioinformatics and biophysics. Work will be carried out in the division of Prof. Roland Eils within BioQuant, the Center for “Quantitative Analysis of Molecular and Cellular Biosystems” at Heidelberg University.
We are looking for highly motivated students with the educational background in biological, bioengineering or related areas of science. Previous experience in experimental cell biology, microscopy and computational data analysis is an advantage.
Applications including a cover letter, CV and references (if available) should be submitted as one single PDF.
Application deadline: December 31, 2011
For more information, please visit official website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full […]
- Doctoral Student in Accounting, University of Antwerp, Belgium The Department of Accounting and Finance of the Faculty of Applied Economic Sciences of the University of Antwerp has a full-time vacancy (m/f) for a: Doctoral student in accountingThe […]
- Doctoral Student in Economics at Lund University The research will be developed in connection with the research project R-ARE, which is a long-term project focused on entrepreneurship, innovation and development in regions of varying […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan GRIPS Seeks to Cultivate Professionals equipped with the skills to identify real policy issues, for the thorough analysis of policies and development of practical solutions, including […]
- Doctoral, Master and Bachelor Scholarships, Asia University, Taiwan Asia University provides a limited number of scholarships each year for talented international students. All applicants may have an opportunity to compete for scholarships provided by […]
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Korea School of Electrical and Computer Engineering Computer Systems & NetworksTheoretical Computer ScienceApplied ComputingCommunication, Control, & Signal ProcessingAnalog, Digital & RF […]
- PhD Student in Railway Mechanics at Chalmers University of Technology Overview The Department of Applied Mechanics conducts research in different areas of mechanical engineering including machine and vehicle design. The research is often carried out […]
- Doctoral student in Combustion Physics at University of Lund OverviewType of employment: Limit of tenure, 4 years Extent: 100 % Location: Department of Physics, LundFirst day of employment: As soon as possible Official Records Number: LTHPA 2011/394 […]
- Doctoral student position in Business Administration Karlstad University–the modern university–is characterised by a combination of active cooperation with external partners and academic excellence. Karlstad University has around 12 000 […]
- Bachelor, Master & Doctoral, Chinese Government Scholarship, China Chinese Government Scholarship program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center semoga informasi tentang Master / Doctoral Student in Bioinformatics and Cellular Mechanics, German Cancer Research Center ini bermanfaat.