Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering
The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. they have been undergoing for several research projects by the South Korean Government. Through stable financial supports for the SSL members, our aim is to make the selected research teams as world-leading research groups.
For Post-Doctoral candidates:
Based on several public and private grant, they are inviting promising foreign researchers to join our team as a post-doctoral researcher. every month beginning wage will be US $2000 or (negotiable), and which can be positively adjusted depending on forthcoming research contributions. Also for Post-Doctoral position initial settlement support about US$ 1000 will be paid. The initial appointment will be for one year (starting as soon as possible) and can be renewed based on research achievements. candidates should have a doctoral degree in structural engineering, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
For Master’s & PhD candidates:
Based on several grants, including Brain Korea 21st Century (BK21) grant, our team is inviting honest international candidates for master and doctoral degrees. every month stipends and settlement supports, incentives depending on performances as well as tuition fees will be supported based on the laboratory financial supporting method. candidates should have enthusiasm in research, and excellent skills in English communication (written and verbal) are highly preferred.
they prefer candidates who can publish international journal papers ranked as SCI or SCIE in the work of his/her appointment in the laboratory with their own creative research topics. Interested candidates must submit their curriculum vitae with a brief research plan to Prof. Dookie Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dookie Kim, Associate Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Kunsan National University
Kunsan, Jeonbuk 573-701,Korea (South)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University The Structural method Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading […]
- Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory […]
- Master-PhD Scholarship in KIST International R&D Academy, South Korea The Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) was established in 1966 under the auspices of Korean and US governments. The mission of KIST was to assume a central role as the […]
- 2012 Scholarship for International Students for PhD and Master’s Studies at Pavement Engineering Laboratory, Sejong University Scholarship Description: Scholarships are available for research programs in pavement engineering leading to Ph.D. (3.5~4 years), M.S. + Ph.D. (4.5 years combined course) and M.S. (2 […]
- Sejong University Scholarship in Steel Structure, South Korea PhD scholarship is available at the Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, South Korea. Qualification Candidates should have a master […]
- Master & PhD Scholarships, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University, Korea School of Electronics Engineering, College of IT Engineering, Kyungpook National University Scholarships are available for research programs in electrical / electronic engineering leading […]
- Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang […]
- Daejeon University GKS(Global Korea Scholarship) for Master students Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by […]
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kookmin University, Korea Liberal Arts & Social ScienceKorean Language and LiteratureEnglish Language and LiteratureChinese Language and LiteratureKorean HistoryEducationpolitical sciencePolitical Science & […]
- 2012 Spring Graduate School Scholarships in Dept. Energy Science, Sungkyunkwan University The Department provides financial support for full tuition fees and monthly subsidy of 700,000 Korean won on average for all students. Besides, students with excellent performances will […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering semoga informasi tentang Master and PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering ini bermanfaat.