Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Marie Curie fellowship program maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Marie Curie fellowship program
Marie Curie fellowship program
VTT is a globally networked multitechnological contract research organization. VTT provides high-end technology solutions and innovation services to a broad range of industries worldwide. As a workplace we offer new challenges at the forefront of technological development. VTT employs 3,100 professionals. Our turnover is 290 M€. Main locations in Finland include Espoo, Tampere, Oulu, and Jyväskylä.
- performs research on context-aware systems to assist users in situations, in which the use of conventional computers and mobile devices is out of question
- unites efforts of an interdisciplinary network of leading European academic, medical, and industrial partners. Each fellow interacts with several partners in order to design, develop and evaluate novel technical solutions.
We are looking for PhD candidates, who have a background in computer science, biomedical and electrical engineering, or in Social Sciences and Human Engineering, with a strong inclination to research in healthcare and related fields. Each PhD fellow position is fully funded for three years.
Position at VTT: Wearable long-term brain monitoring: The goal of this project is to develop methods for ambulatory long-term measurements of brain activity and proof-of-concept application prototypes. Special focus is on context rec-ognition methods that fuse information on user`s mental status with information obtained from more traditional context-recognition sensors, such as accelerometers. Processing will include phases from pre-processing to high-level pattern classification for purposes ranging from artefact detection to modelling for mental state recognition. A wearable sensor system will be developed and evaluated regarding application design and usability in studies. The work will include two 3-month visits to other partners in the network for further skill development in sensor system development for brain monitoring and system evaluation.
You have a background in computer science, biomedical and electrical engineering, or in Social Sciences and Human Engineering, with a strong inclination to research in healthcare and related fields.
Criteria for eligibility:
- The researcher can be a national of any country.
- The researcher has not lived, worked or studied in the country of the host organisation of this position (Finland) for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
- The researcher obtained the masters degree not more than 4 years ago.
We offer challenging and interesting tasks using state-of-the-art equipment. You will have good career and development opportunities.
Knowledge centre/Service area
Knowledge intensive services
More information about the position
For further information, please contact Mark van Gils, email@example.com, tel +358 20 722 3342, Miikka Ermes, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 20 722 3388
Sending your application
Please email your application including your transcript of records and CV directly to Mark van Gils, email@example.com.
Fill in the application form
Application deadline : March, 27th 2011
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- PhD Vision Systems Physiology-Helsinki University of Technolo Vision Systems Physiology group(http://ltl.tkk.fi/wiki/BRU/Vision_Systems_Physiology)has funding available for a PhD or a postdoctoral student. Earlier experienceabout visual system or […]
- PhD Positions in Computer Science at Dalian University of Technology, China The Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) Research Group at School of Software, Dalian University of Technology (DUT) conducts interdisciplinary, application-driven academic research in the broad […]
- PhD Studentship in Robotics at University of Ulster, UK Applications are invited for a PhD studentship on the study and development of a robot operating in a smart home. This project is part of a wider programme to develop intelligent […]
- 12 PhD positions at BioTiNet Network and 6 Post-doctoral positions BioTiNet Network offers 12 PhD positions (ESR=Early-Stage Researchers) and 6 post-doctoral positions (ER= Experienced Researchers) coming under different disciplines (Materials […]
- PhD Scholarships in Mobile Information Sharing at Nanyang Technological University PhD Scholarships in Mobile Information Sharing at Nanyang Technological UniversityApplications are invited for PhD scholarships in mobile information sharing research at the Wee Kim Wee […]
- 14 PhD Fellowships in GIONET Project 14 fully funded PhD (Early Stage Research) Fellows in Earth Observation to the Marie Curie Initial Training Network "GMES Initial Operations - Network for Earth Observation Research […]
- PhD position in Electric Power Systems at KTH School of Electrical Engineering KTH School of Electrical Engineering seeks a PhD candidate in Electric Power Systems Project title: Design, control and operation planning of Multi-Terminal DC Transmission Systems […]
- 7 PhD positions at Halmstad University OverviewThe School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is […]
- PhD Scholarships at School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering, Halmstad University The School of Information Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering (School of IDE) and its research environment, Halmstad Embedded and Intelligent Research (EIS) is experiencing a […]
- PhD student positions in Networked Systems Security at KTH Royal Institute of Technology KTH is the largest technical university in Sweden. Education and research cover a broad spectrum within natural sciences and engineering, as well as architecture, industrial engineering […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Marie Curie fellowship program semoga informasi tentang Marie Curie fellowship program ini bermanfaat.