Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London
This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King`s College London.
The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering up to five Liberal Arts Scholarships of £15,000 each (£5,000 per annum) to those successfully applying for entry into the BA Liberal Arts in September 2012.
The scholarships are designed to offer assistance to outstanding candidates who are in need of extra financial support to undertake the degree.
Scholarships will therefore be awarded on the basis of:
- the strength of candidates` applications, particularly their academic achievements and
- the applicant`s financial assessment
Applications are open to both UK and international applicants.
Scholarships are worth £15,000 each, payable over 3 years. This means that you will receive £5,000 in each of your three years of study (repeat years or breaks in study will not be funded), and will be dependent upon continued satisfactory academic progress and attendance.
Am I eligible to apply?
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- you should be undertaking your first degree;
- you should be applying for the BA Liberal Arts undergraduate programme 2012 entry;
- you should have a household income of £42,600 or less (or international equivalent);
- if you are a Home/EU student, you should have applied for your maximum entitlement to UK government help with tuition fees and loans/grants for living costs support;
- if you are a Home student, you must have given Student Finance England `consent` to share your financial information with the College;
- if you are an International student, you should demonstrate that you have applied for your maximum entitlement to help with tuition fees and living costs support from you home government.
How do I complete the application form?
Please ensure you answer all questions and complete all sections of the form. The questions on the form are designed to establish your financial and academic circumstances as clearly as possible.
You will need to supply documentary evidence with your application (see checklist below). If these are not supplied, your application will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 January 2012.
Visit Official Website
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships, King’s College London, UK This undergraduate scholarship scheme is being launched in 2012 for students undertaking the new BA Liberal Arts at King’s College London. The School of Arts & Humanities will be offering […]
- Mona Hatoum Master Scholarship, University of the Arts London, UK The Mona Hatoum ScholarshipApplication guidelines for September 2012 entry.A Scholarship has been established through a donation from former Visiting Professor, Honorary Fellow and Byam […]
- Bachelor`s Degrees in the Arts, Sciences and Fine Arts at Colby-Sawyer College Colby-Sawyer College, an outstanding baccalaureate degree-awarding liberal arts and sciences college located in New London, New Hampshire. Colby-Sawyer is a dynamic and innovative […]
- King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King’s as a centre of […]
- Master Scholarships in Ethical Leadership, King’s College London, UK The School of Arts and Humanities is committed to supporting innovation and rewarding excellence. To celebrate the launch of this unique interdisciplinary programme, which combines […]
- Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK For the 2010/2011 academic year, the University of the Arts London is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students (excludes EU students), across our six Colleges. […]
- European Business School London International Scholarship, UK We are delighted to invite you to participate in the annual EBS London International Scholarship Competition. Each year we offer:One full scholarship for either the BA (Hons) International […]
- University of Southampton Fashion Marketing Scholarship 2011-2012, UKFashion marketing scholarship for International & UK/EU undergraduate student. S Fashion marketing scholarship for International & UK/EU undergraduate student. Study Subject: Fashion MarketingEmployer: Winchester School of ArtLevel: Undergraduate The undergraduate […]
- International Development Scholarship, University of East London, UK The International Development Scholarship in association with International Students House (ISH) is a combined tuition fee, residential and maintenance scholarship offered to an […]
- International Students Scholarships and Financial Aid, Texas A&M University, USA International students may apply for grants and scholarships if they have demonstrated financial need. Financial need itself does not guarantee that a student will receive a grant or a […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London semoga informasi tentang Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarships at King`s College London ini bermanfaat.