Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang [Korea] KT&G Foundation Scholarships 2010 for Master Degree Program at Yonsei University maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang [Korea] KT&G Foundation Scholarships 2010 for Master Degree Program at Yonsei University
[Korea] KT&G Foundation Scholarships 2010 for Master Degree Program at Yonsei University
KT&G Fellowship at Graduate School of International Studies of Yonsei University for Turkish, Iranian, Russian, Kazakhstani, Indonesian
Application Deadline: November 30, 2009
The KT&G Foundation offers scholarships to the Turkish, Iranian, Russian, Kazakhstani, Indonesian students who seek a master`s degree at theGraduate School of International Studies (GSIS) of Yonsei University:
Eligibility and Conditions
1. Degree: A Bachelor`s degree or an equivalent degree.
2. Age : No limit.
3. Health: Applicants must be in both sound physical and mental health.
4. English Language Proficiency: Applicants must possess strong English language proficiency (Recommended score of TOEFL CBT 237 (IBT 93/PBT 580), IELTS 6.5 or above).
5. Arrival in Korea: Scholarship recipients must arrive in Korea by February 23, 2010 and must attend the new student orientation program on February 24, 2010 at Yonsei GSIS.
6. Application Period: All necessary documents must be submitted to the Yonsei GSIS office between September 1, 2009 ~ November 30, 2009. All original documents should arrive at the GSIS office by this date.
Yun Jeong Choi
Graduate School of International Studies
New Millennium Hall 510
134 Sinchon-dong Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-749
Republic of Korea
Terms of Fellowship
The scholarship covers a maximum of 24 months (2 years), from March 2010 to February 2012. Students must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0/ 4.3 every semester to maintain fellowship eligibility.
1. Tuition fee: The KT&G Foundation will provide tuition fee for Spring 2010 through Fall 2011 (up to 4 semesters).
2. Stipend: The KT&G Foundation will provide a monthly stipend of KRW 1,000,000(= USD 892) for up to 24 months.
1. Participation in a field trip, a roundtable conference prepared by the Foundation
2. Participation in events and activities upon request from the school or the foundation
3. Submission of a report on your life in Korea two months prior to your graduation and a copy of your Master`s thesis
4. KT&G Fellowship recipients must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.3 scale in order to retain their scholarship. If they fail in this requirement at any time, their scholarship will be cancelled and they will be ineligible to receive it again in further semesters.
5. If a KT&G Fellowship recipient decides to withdraw from their program of study they must pay the KT&G Foundation the full amount of the scholarship received up to the time of withdrawal.
1. For all documents concerning admission, please refer to the GSIS website: http://gsis.yonsei.ac.kr.
2. KT&G Fellowship at Yonsei GSIS Application Form
3. A Letter of Recommendation from the Dean or an equivalent official at the student`s institution with an approved signature of the Rector/President of the Home Institution (attached)
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master & PhD Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea 2013 Graduate Admissions for UOS Scholarship ProgramNatural ScienceLandscape ArchitectureEnvironmental HorticulturePhysicsLife ScienceScience and EngineeringCivil EngineeringArchitectural […]
- Rio Tinto & Sampoerna Foundation Graduate Scholarship Program at UNSW PT. Rio Tinto Indonesia in collaboration with Sampoerna Foundation provides one (1) qualified individual with the opportunity to pursue a Master`s degree in Science, Social Science or […]
- Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has […]
- The Japan Foundation Scholarship for Masters Student from Developing Countries The Japan Foundation for UNU (JFUNU) Scholarships are available for outstanding applicants from developing countries who can demonstrate need for financial assistance, and they will be […]
- Fully Funded MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK Fully funded scholarships are available for all students, with strong preference will be given to students from low and middle income countries, as defined by World Bank, enrolling MSc […]
- Scholarship for International Graduate Students at the System-on-Chip Design Lab, Chosun University, Korea Scholarship for international students for graduate studies, within subject Circuit/ASIC design, algorithm development and processor application for the bio-medical area by Chosun […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, International College of Hotel Management, Australia The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is pleased to offer:• Two Round 1 International Scholarships for the July 2011 or January 2012 intakes.• Two Round 2 Scholarships for […]
- Beasiswa di Korea-Terakhir 30 November 2008 The Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS), Yonsei Universitydan KT&G Scholarship Foundation menawarkan beasiswa untuk program master dan PhD di Yonsei University, Korea di bidang […]
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework)
The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding […]
- Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships at University of Sydney The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships in 2011 to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang [Korea] KT&G Foundation Scholarships 2010 for Master Degree Program at Yonsei University semoga informasi tentang [Korea] KT&G Foundation Scholarships 2010 for Master Degree Program at Yonsei University ini bermanfaat.