Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK
International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: Graduate School Scholarships
How many scholarships are there?
There are 10 scholarships. At least two are reserved for MRes candidates
Who are the scholarships for?
Be an international applicant for MSc or MRes postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences for 2011 entry.
How much is the scholarship?
The scholarship is worth £2000 and will be in the form of a discount in tuition fees. The taught postgraduate scholarship is for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year.
How do I apply?
First of all you need to have formally accepted an offer from us. The offer can be unconditional or conditional. Then, you need to complete the application form and send it to us before 30 June 2011.
Applications close at 12 noon GMT on 30 June 2011. Any applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
Please note that we do not award scholarships in order of application so (for example) if you apply on 1st February or 29 June your chances are exactly the same
How does the university choose the candidates?
All our scholarship holders are chosen for their academic excellence. We will also use the information you provide in the separate scholarship application form to judge your application together with your original course application
Do I need to have firmly accepted an offer from Bath in order to be considered for a scholarship?
Yes. Remember that you can formally accept any offer: conditional or unconditional.
What happens if I have a conditional offer?
If you have a conditional offer, then of course any scholarship offer will also be conditional until you have achieved the grades that you need for entry to Bath.
Can I have more than one scholarship?
If you already have a partial scholarship from another organisation (including another University of Bath scholarship such as a University or Alumni award) for part of your tuition fees, you can combine this scholarship with another one provided that it does not equal more than the cost of your tuition fees.
However, we will not give a Graduate School Scholarship to anyone who already has a full award (from another organisation) to pay for their tuition fees.
What happens if my financial situation changes?
If your financial situation changes, then the University reserves the right to reconsider the award. For example: in the case that you were awarded a full fee scholarship from another organisation (e.g. Chevening) you would no longer be eligible for the Graduate School Scholarship.
When do I find out the results?
We will notify all the successful candidates by 29 July 2011 at the latest.
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences at University of Bath We offer a variety of scholarships for 2012 is supported by the University and the generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied to use the […]
- International Scholarships 2011 for Postgraduate Studies in Art and Social Science, University of Hull, UK 2011-2012 International Student Scholarships in Art and Social Science at University of Hull, UKStudy Subject: Art and Social ScienceEmployer: University of HullLevel: Postgraduate The […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Bangor University, UK Guaranteed scholarships are available for outstanding International students applying for postgraduate study… Successful applicants who have been offered a place to study at Bangor […]
- Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS), UK The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2014, in the 2014-15 academic […]
- Chancellors International Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK The scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for the duration of the […]
- Nottingham University Business School: MSc Corporate Social Responsibility Scholarships and Bursaries 2010 The International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility is offering six full tuition fee scholarships for the full-time MSc in Corporate Social Responsibility (Home/EU/Overseas).Who […]
- International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.It is important to note the […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK The following awards, which are offered by the University, are open to prospective international undergraduate students commencing their studies in September 2012:International […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK The Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham scholarships aim to provide opportunities for independent postgraduate study in the United Kingdom for students who have […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK semoga informasi tentang International Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Bath, UK ini bermanfaat.