Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia
The GUIPRS is designed to attract and support highly ranked international applicants during the University’s two annual postgraduate research scholarship rounds. This scheme extends the provision of tuition fee scholarships beyond the Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research allocated International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS).
The GUIPRS covers tuition fees for the student and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the student and their dependant/s. No other expenses are paid by this scheme, however award recipients may seek additional funding from alternative sources. In addition, the scheme also supports international applicants successful in gaining stipend scholarships.
The GUIPRS is available to international students only. Applicants must have completed, or expect to complete, four years of higher education studies at a very high level and be intending to enroll full-time in an approved doctoral or research masters program.
Part-time awards may be offered to students who, for social or medical reasons, are unable to study full-time.
This scholarship is open to international applicants only. Applicants must have achieved First Class Honours or equivalent.
The GUIPRS may be held for up to two years for a research masters program and up to three years for a doctoral program. A six month extension may be granted to doctoral students in certain circumstances.
How to apply
Applicants must submit the following to the Griffith Graduate Research School.
New applicants must submit:
Current students must submit:
Applications for the Mid-Year Round close 29 May, 2011 and 16 October, 2011 for the End-of-Year Round. Applications for scholarships may be submitted outside of these times but will not be considered until after the relevant closing dates.
Applicants will receive notification of the scholarship outcome in late June and December, respectively.
To accept a scholarship applicants must commence their candidature as follows:
- Students awarded scholarships as part of the mid-year round: between June 30 and September 30 of the same year; and
- Students awarded scholarships as part of the end-of-year round; between 1 January and 31 March of the following year.
For further information, please email email@example.com
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, University of Western Australia International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and Scholarships for International Research Fees (SIRFs) Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) at University of Western Australia Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) scheme is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Education, Employment & Workplace Relations (DEEWR). […]
- International MBA Postgraduate Scholarships, Queen’s University Belfast, UK International MBA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016/17
Queen’s Management School (QMS) is pleased to announce a number of International MBA scholarships for Home/EU and International […]
- University of Brighton International Postgraduate Scholarships, UK For 2016 entry, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The scholarship is worth […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Southern Queensland, Australia The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer two Scholarships in Semester 2, 2013 to outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. […]
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK There are up to 15 scholarships available to prospective international students studying for a full-time taught Masters programme. The scholarship provides a £5,000 fee waiver and is […]
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate, Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS), Australia Macquarie University International Scholarship is a Full Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.The MUIS is available across most courses* to cover a range of full […]
- UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia The Faculty of Science is proud to offer the UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships program. The program is two-tiered with applicants eligible to be considered either for […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia semoga informasi tentang International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Griffith University, Australia ini bermanfaat.