Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany
Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law offers PhD Scholarship for National and International Applicants
Study Subject: Criminal Law and Criminology
Employer: Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law
The doctoral student will carry out his or her studies mainly in Freiburg under the supervision of Professor Roland Hefendehl at the Institute for Criminology and Corporate Criminal Law at Freiburg University: He or she will participate in the training program offered by the IMPRS-REMEP and can make use of the facilities and infrastructure of the Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law. The interdisciplinary curriculum further requires participation in several joint seminars to be conducted together with the doctoral students who are affiliated with the IMPRS-REMEP partner institutes in Halle/Saale, Heidelberg and Frankfurt/Main. During these seminars, all students shall achieve cross-disciplinary knowledge in order to develop a common understanding of the overall research agenda and to be able to mutually understand and discuss their doctoral theses from the perspectives of all relevant disciplines. Working language of the training program and the dissertation is generally English. According to local university regulations, German language skills are required for the final oral exam in sociology and also partly in law. The scientific supervision of the doctoral students will be carried out by the Max Planck Institute and the University of Freiburg. Cross-disciplinary dissertation projects may be co-supervised by a member of the academic staff from a partner institute. Also, foreign doctoral students may choose to earn their doctorate from their home institution abroad.
- Completion of a law degree at a German university or completion at an equivalent university abroad. First or Second German State Law Exam with a minimum overall grade of “vollbefriedigend” (according to the examination regulations “JAPrO” of the State of Baden-Württemberg), or an equivalent degree with an equivalent grade (“with distinction”) from abroad.
- Alternatively, completion of a regular university studies in social sciences with an overall duration of at least 4 years at a German or equivalent university from abroad. Master degree in sociology as major subject, or equivalent degree from Germany or abroad.
- Submission of a substantive proposal for a dissertation topic linked to the research agenda of the IMPRS-REMEP.
- Solid proficiency in the English language. In addition, students should have at least some basic knowledge of the German language and demonstrate willingness to improve it.
The IMPRS-REMEP seeks to reach a composition of at least 50 percent foreign doctoral students. Thus, foreign candidates with a foreign degree are explicitly encouraged to apply
Scholarhip Application Deadline: 15-04-2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Doctoral Fellowships at Max Planck Research School The IMPRS-CI offers severalDoctoral Fellowshipsto outstanding students interested in the integration of the threedisciplines law, business administration and economics, and the studyof the […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany The International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering (IMPRS-MCBB) is a joint program of the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and […]
- PhD fellowship in Neuroethology at International Max Planck Research School Project 9: Analysis of olfactory receptors of Manduca moths using RNAi, Supervisor: Prof. Bill Hansson, MPI-CEGiant Manduca moths find their host plants to a large degree using odors. We […]
- 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical Ecology at IMPRS 8 PhD Fellowships in Molecular and Chemical EcologyThe International Max Planck Research School (IMPRS) "The Exploration of Ecological Interactions with Molecular and Chemical Techniques" […]
- PhD Scholarships 2011 at International Max Planck Research School for Neural Circuits, Germany The IMPRS for Neural Circuits was recently funded by the Max Planck Society and offers ten positions for talented students holding a relevant Master´s or Bachelor´s degree to perform […]
- International PhD Fellowships in Neurosciences, NeuroCure, Germany The NeuroCure Excellence Cluster invites applications for its PhD program starting in 2013NeuroCure is an inter-institutional research network based at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin […]
- PhD Positions, Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology, Germany The Helmholtz International Research School `Molecular Neurobiology` offers: up to 10 PhD positions in Molecular NeurobiologyWe provide:* excellence in research* a comprehensive choice of […]
- International Student Scholarships for Masters and PhD in Neuroscience, University of Tuebingen, Germany The Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience is the first international neuroscience Graduate School was established at the University of Tübingen in 1999. In the future, three Schools […]
- Ph.D. Fellowships in Elementary Particle Physics at Max Planck Institute of Physics (Werner Heisenberg Institute) The International Max Planck Research School "Elementary Particle Physics - Theoretical, Experimental and Cosmological Frontiers" (IMPRS EPP) is a joint initiative of the Max Planck […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany semoga informasi tentang International Doctoral Research Position in Criminal Law and Criminology, Germany ini bermanfaat.