Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Hubert H. Humphrey fellowships enable Indonesian mid-career professionals to participate in non-degree programs that combine academic course work at the graduate level with professional development activities in the U.S. for a period of one academic year (9 months). Candidates are typically administrators in leadership positions with a minimum of five years of work experience who represent either the public or non-profit private sectors, including Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) who are committed to public service.
Applicants will possess:
- a Sarjana (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale)
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS of 5.5.
Agricultural Development/Agricultural Economics; Communications/Journalism; Economic Development; Finance and Banking; Human Resources Management; Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration; Technology Policy and Management; Urban & Regional Planning; and Public Health Policy and Management (including HIV/AIDS policy and prevention, drug abuse education, treatment, and prevention). Researchers, treatment providers, prevention specialists, and program planners at governmental or non-governmental organizations will also be considered).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: infofulbright_ind[at]aminef.or.id. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Hubert H Humphrey Non Degree Scholarship for Indonesian Professionals, USA There is still time to get a scholarship Hubert H Humphrey offered to professionals and middle level of Indonesia to take non-degree programs. This program combines graduate level course […]
- HIV and Drug Use Research Fellowship, Switzerland With the support of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the International AIDS Society (IAS) has established a research fellowship programme focusing on HIV and drug use, with […]
- Fulbright DIKTI Doctoral Dissertation Research (DDR) Award, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA This research grant is intended to provide U.S. research opportunities for Indonesian university doctoral candidates who are in the final stages of writing their dissertation. The grant […]
- FULBRIGHT Master Grants, FREEPORT, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Fulbright grants for Master’s are available to Papuan residents in the following fields: Engineering, Environmental Science, Public Policy, Public Health, Business and related fields. […]
- International Scholarships, Northwestern Health Sciences University, USA International Scholarship is offered once each trimester and is available to full-time students who are not U.S. citizens. It is offered to eligible students enrolled in the College of […]
- Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI) Awards, USA SFARI mission The mission of the Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI) is to improve the diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorders by funding, catalyzing and […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and […]
- University of Groningen Talent Grant: Eric Bleumink Fund Additional informationEligible candidates:In all cases candidates who are employed and supported by an institute or university in a developing country that has signed a co-operation […]
- PhD Scholarship within Synthetic Chemistry A PhD scholarship is available within synthetic chemistry in relation to research in new biomaterials. The project is a collaboration between the Technical University of Denmark […]
- Fulbright Foreign Language (Bahasa Indonesia) Teaching Assistant (FLTA), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA Applicants must be English language teachers or currently in training to become the English language teacher and must be able to demonstrate a commitment to language teaching upon return […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA semoga informasi tentang Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship Program for Mid-Career Professionals, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA ini bermanfaat.