Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany
The Historische Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, supports notable researchers with a proven track-record in research and teaching drawn from all sectors of the historical sciences in Germany and abroad, by releasing them for research purposes. Appointments to the Kolleg, which are made on a competitive basis, offer scientists the opportunity to concentrate on a major work (“magnum opus”) freed from their university duties. The selection criteria are focused on the promotion of research personalities.
Since 1988, the Historische Kolleg has also awarded bursaries to allow post-doctoral students time for their work and to promote close professional contact with established researchers, from the full spectrum of the discipline concerned, within the inspirational atmosphere of the college. The Foundation has provided the Historische Kolleg with funds for the award of two “Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships” to outstanding young researchers.
Application Deadline: 30 April, 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Research Fellowship Programme for Foreign Citizens, Turkey Travel and research grants in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, and Social Sciences Humanities will be […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at the University of CambridgeThis fellowship is a collaboration between the Ancora Foundation and Cambridge Overseas Trust to provide two fellowships […]
- BEVA Trust Equine Research Fellowship in Equine Science at Selwyn College Overview Selwyn College and the Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, propose to elect a research fellow in Equine Science, sponsored by the BEVA Trust […]
- HIV and Drug Use Research Fellowship, Switzerland With the support of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the International AIDS Society (IAS) has established a research fellowship programme focusing on HIV and drug use, with […]
- Scholarships for International Students by University of Exeter Foundation University of Exeter Foundation Scholarships Announcing the creation of 10 scholarships valued at £11,940 each The University of Exeter and INTO University of Exeter invite applications […]
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK Announcing the creation of 10 scholarships valued at £11,940 each The University of Exeter and INTO University of Exeter invite applications for the University of Exeter Foundation […]
- Drugs, Security and Democracy Fellowship in Latin America and the Caribbean The Drugs, Security and Democracy (DSD) fellowship program supports research on drug policy, citizen security and democratic governance, as well as associated topics across the social […]
- Women in Aerospace (WIA) Foundation Scholarships, USA The WIA Foundation is pleased to provide scholarships to women interested in a career in the aerospace field to pursue higher education degrees in engineering, math or science. One or more […]
- Lord Crewe Junior Research Fellowship in Music, Lincoln College, University of Oxford, UK The Governing Body of Lincoln College invites applications for this Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Music, tenable for a fixed term of three years from 1st April 2011, or as soon as […]
- Asian Graduate Student Fellowships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore The Asia Research Institute of NUS invites applications from citizens of Asian countries enrolled for a fulltime advanced degree at a university in an Asian country (except Singapore) […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany semoga informasi tentang Gerda Henkel Junior Fellowships 2011 in Germany ini bermanfaat.