Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Fulbright-DIKTI Senior Research Special 10 Week University of Washington PAR-C Type Recharging Program
Requirements: applicants must serve as faculty members at any private or state higher education institutions, and have not previously received any Fulbright scholarships. Please note that applicants must be nominated by their institution.
Participating Universities in the U.S.
University of Washington, Seattle University, Seattle Pacific University, Washington State University, Highline Community College, and Cascadia Community College.
Features of this special program include:
- Pairing each scholar with a UW Faculty Mentor
- Providing opportunities for course observation, laboratory visits, experience with new research equipment and technology, introduction to colleagues, etc.
- Providing a weekly seminar series inviting speakers from academic and administrative units and offer scholars’ seminar series
- Assisting scholars in making connections with faculty and researchers in Seattle
- Providing opportunities to visit relevant organizations and institutions in the greater Seattle area (such as Boeing, Microsoft, Fred Hutch Cancer Center)
- Partnering with Seattle Surabaya Sister City Association (SSSCA)
- Applicants must be Indonesian faculty members who work in one of the following fields: agriculture, engineering, environmental studies, and higher education administration.
- Applicants should have a doctoral degree (S3) or equivalent professional qualifications.
- TOEFL score is not required
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency to conduct seminars and research in the U.S.
- Applicants must be nominated by their university Rectors with the accompanying standard DIKTI nomination form and the Fulbright application form (DIKTI form could be downloaded from the DIKTI website, while the Fulbright form from www.aminef.or.id.)
Please note that the special deadline for the application is March 30, 2013.
Application form can be downloaded below. DIKTI does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to the following DIKTI Address:
Fulbright-DIKTI Scholarship Program
Direktorat Pendidik dan Tenaga Kependidikan
Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi
Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
u.p. Direktur Pendidik dan Tenaga Kependidikan
Jl. Pintu I Senayan, Gd. D Lt. 5 Jakarta 10002
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: official website.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE), RMIT University, Australia The Boeing Achievement Awards (TAFE) are offered to students of RMIT University in support of Boeing’s International Education Philosophical Guidelines. Specifically, the Boeing […]
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP), American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA The International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP) is a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State, and is implemented by IREX (the […]
- Women in Aerospace (WIA) Foundation Scholarships, USA The WIA Foundation is pleased to provide scholarships to women interested in a career in the aerospace field to pursue higher education degrees in engineering, math or science. One or more […]
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business The International Education Week is the opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This join initiative of the U.S. Department of State and […]
- Research Fellow at Queen`s University Belfast OverviewQueen`s University BelfastResearch FellowBT7 1NNRef: 11/101675School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology.Available […]
- Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellowship, National Endowment for Democracy (NED), USA Democracy FellowshipsThe National Endowment for Democracy Invites Fellowship Applications for 2012–2013 The Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellows Program is an international exchange program […]
- Partial Scholarships for Indonesian Students, London School of Commerce, UK London School of Commerce (LSC) is the associate college of Cardiff Metropolitan University (CMU), a British reputable university providing internationally recognised degrees. As the […]
- Bentley Cropping Systems Fellowship for Developing Countries This Fellowship (a bequest from Helen S. Bentley and C. Fred Bentley) provides assistance to Canadian and developing-country graduate students with a university degree in agriculture, […]
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity-EMMAPA Scholarship Position The Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity – EMMAPA, is a postgraduate university program, providing a state –of-the-art on research and teaching methodology in Adapted […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarship for Non EU Students MathMods is coordinated by the University of L’Aquila in Italy and involves other four leading universities in Europe: the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia – Spain (UAB), […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA semoga informasi tentang Fulbright DIKTI Senior Research Special Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA ini bermanfaat.