Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster
International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster is inviting applications for PhD Fellowship.
Applicants must hold a Master, Diploma or equivalent degree in chemistry (or in a related field such as physics, biology …) and should not be older than 28 years. Good functional knowledge of the English language is a mandatory prerequisite since the program is offered in this language. Knowledge of German is not essential for admission. The full program is offered in English language.
In your application, please state the general scientific research area of possible doctoral work, including a list of 1–3 potential mentors from the GSC-MS faculty roster with whom you would like to carry out your PhD research. The research profile of the GSC-MS faculty members can be obtained from the internet (see link “people”). It is not necessary to contact the faculty directly. However, you should visit the homepages of these professors to check the research areas before entering our online application system below. A direct application with one of our professors is not possible for this particular program. Only applications are considered which are entered in our online system.
Application Deadline : 30 April 2011
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Postdoctoral Fellowship – Department Of Biochemistry A postdoctoral position, supervised by Associate Professor Catherine Day, is available immediately to investigate the structure and function of components of the protein […]
- University of Western Australia Master and Doctoral Scholarship for International Students Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy at The University of Western […]
- PhD Scholarship in Transnational Studies and International Relations at the Berlin Graduate School PhD Programme in Transnational Studies and International Relations at the Berlin Graduate School for Transnational StudiesScholarships: 9 Doctoral ScholarshipsDate: 3 year full-time […]
- Phd Scholarship in the Saarbrucken Graduate School of Computer Science Supported by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state governments The Graduate School at a Glance An integrated program from BSc or MSc to PhDTop-notch academic and […]
- PhD Positions of Economic History in Stockholm University, Sweden The Department of Economic History offers two positions in the doctoral studies program/Third Level programmes. Within the doctoral studies program it is required that the student […]
- Funded PhD Program in Molecular Medicine, Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS), Germany Hannover Medical School offers an international english PhD program in Molecular Medicine (former MD/PhD program) in cooperation with the Leibniz University of Hannover, the University of […]
- THE MATSUMAE 2011 FELLOWSHIP The Matsumae International Foundation is a nongovernmental organization. Its Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. […]
- International Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially […]
- PhD Position in Dynamics and Control of Aerospace Systems at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA The minimum entry requirement to the program is a Master`s degree in physics or engineering. A minimum CGPA of 3.2/4.0 is required for both the Bachelor`s and Master`s degrees completed. […]
- PhD Scholarships at Gottingen Graduate School in Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences The Göttingen Graduate School for Neurosciences and Molecular Biosciences (GGNB) was founded in 2007 as a joint enterprise between the University of Göttingen, three Max Planck […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster semoga informasi tentang Fellowships for Ph.D. students at the International Graduate School of Chemistry at the University of Muenster ini bermanfaat.