Bagi anda yang sedang mencari informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus, MSc in Global Innovation Management maka di bawah ini Informasi Kuliah Indonesia kuliahkaryawansabtuminggu.com menyampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus, MSc in Global Innovation Management
The MSc in Global Innovation Management is a unique two year program offered jointly by the University of Strathclyde (Scotland), Aalborg University (Denmark), Hamburg University of Technology (Germany) and Swinburne University of Technology (Australia) which enables graduates of first degrees in engineering, science and technology to successfully manage the innovation process across international boundaries.
Students have the opportunity to study at two European Universities, with a third option for EU students and self-funded non-EU students to study in Australia in year 2. The program’s delivery over two years provides a greater depth of learning, more industrial engagement and a rich cultural experience.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, at second-class level or higher, in an engineering, science or technology subject An appropriate level of competence in the English language, through attaining a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 95
Application Deadline : January 31, 2012
Visit Official Website.
Mungkin Anda Tertarik
- Master Scholarships in Space Science and Technology (SPACEMASTER) SPACEMASTER -Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology The Joint European Master in Space Science and Technology Scholarships are provided by the Erasmus Mundus Programme. The […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc in Photonics (EMMP) OverviewThe Erasmus Mundus MSc programme in Photonics is a 2-year (4 semesters - 120 ECTS credits) program, with a fixed mobility track. Photonics is now widely recognized as a major […]
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling postgraduate degree at University of the West of England – Bristol, UK. […]
- PhD Fellowship in the Department of Chemical Engineering at University of Southern The purpose of the PhD project is through laboratory and small pilot plant experiments combined with LC/MS analysis to investigate the industrial viability of membrane processes in the […]
- University Masters Scholarship in Engineering Management One University Masters Scholarship is available for the taught MSc in Engineering Management programme beginning in October 2011.Eligibility:Full-time candidates (UK, EU or overseas) for […]
- Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK Scholarships are available for international (non EU) postgraduate students at Newcastle University – UK, starting their studies in September 2016, academic year 2016 – 2017. Scholarships […]
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying Merit Scholarships, Robert Gordon University, UK The Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment is pleased to offer a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study at the School from […]
- Master Scholarship in Water Resources Management by ICE WaRM, Australia ICE WaRM offers a scholarship programme to attract high quality international students to education and training in water resources management, delivered by ICE WaRM partner […]
- University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.Deadline for […]
- Erasmus Mundus MSc Scholarships in Dependable Software Systems (DESEM), Europe The National University of Ireland Maynooth (NUIM) in Ireland; the University of St. Andrews (UStA) in Scotland; and Université Henri Poincaré Nancy (UHP) in France are offering a two-year […]
Demikian kami sampaikan tentang Erasmus Mundus, MSc in Global Innovation Management semoga informasi tentang Erasmus Mundus, MSc in Global Innovation Management ini bermanfaat.